🦞 BostonCarConcierge November Wrangler 4xe Blowout From $439/month + Tax w $2K out

, , , , , , , ,

Thank You. Will look for it.

Just got in a handful of Wrangler Unlimiteds w 25B package!

This is a great value!

They’re soft top only
Manual windows and locks
Auto Transmission
V6 Engine

36/10
$1000 + Plates for any New England state other than Ma (included)
$339+Tax

2 Likes

To me this is what a wrangler is all about, cheap & simple. Still plenty of time to enjoy with the top down (or flipped back). So many go out and look at used Jeeps. This one will cost you $14K to drive for 3 years and you won’t need anything but oil changes. $14K gets you maybe a 10 year old Wrangler with how many miles? Leasing is your friend folks.

3 Likes

78% RV on this!

$14K is about 100K miles on a used one. Good chance the frame is salty and coolant is leaking onto the passenger floor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

$14K is almost a worst case because it assumes it doesn’t out perform it’s RV – which a Wrangler does routinely. I bet you can drive this to the end of the term and then do a buy-out/trade-in and cover your next lease DAS. Good deal here.

1 Like

I like that this is for a 36 as well

As we all know, Jeep routinely likes the longer terms so this is refreshing

Hi, my nissan lease ended last month. Can i still qualify for the Ram Laramie deals? I live in CT. thanks

Hi,

Looking for a Grand Cherokee in CT. Are you able to help. Thanks

Why is there BMW in the tags for this thread when there isn’t any BMW deals?

Course

Please email me at Bostoncarconcierge@gmail.com

Does standard Cherokee count for the rebate or does it need to be Grand?

GC 2 GC thanks!

Any deals on a Limited
Looking to trade in 09 sentra paid off
Trying ti have payment in the Midd $300s in the nyc area

Update for 9/15

In Transit Sahara 4xe in Snazzberry. Awesome build with Sky One Touch and Safety, etc…

MSRP $59xxx
Cold Weather
Safety
Remote Entry
Sky One Touch

36/10
$2000 @ Signing for first and fees
$459/Month + Tax w Affiliate
$475/Month + Tax without Affiliate

In transit and will hit by month end. Free delivery anywhere in New England

Broker Fee: $499

D1 392 Will be Here for October!
MSRP Deal for New England Only
These are going $83xxx @ MMR. Instant Equity on them.
If cash deal, can go outside of New England.
They do not lease very well through CCAP and Ally. This is a better purchase and has a GVW > 6000lbs.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 9.18.53 AM

Broker Fee: $599

Mike@bostoncarconcierge.com

4 Likes

Does it have to be actual full cash or is regular loan okay for outside new england?

Depends where and if you will register the car yourself

1 Like

Opening up this 4xe to NY/NJ as well, as long as you understand it will take 3 ish weeks to register after the deal is signed. This is a terrific option for someone who doesnt want to wait 6-20 weeks for a 4xe.

2 Likes

Order specials for New England buyers coming Monday. Just checking a few things regarding affiliate program before posting

Stay tuned!

2 Likes

YUGE Update for New England Clients as of 9/17/

Between now and month end, we are upping the discounts on 4xe orders.

A couple of things to note:
→ These discounts do not apply to previously placed orders.
→ There is currently a grey area around losing affiliate come 10/1 and what that means exactly (if it means orders placed after 10/1 or papered after 10/1. Will update with clarity once received.
Every deal will have a 17bps bump on the MF built into it because the dealer gets a flat and needs to make up some of the large discount. This adds about $17/Month to the payment. The calculators below reflect the bump based on this month’s T1 MF.

These are without question, the deepest deals in all of New England. They also include free delivery to ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, and CT upon arrival.

Sahara and High Altitude
7.5% off MSRP < $58500
8% off MSRP $58500-$60500
8.5% off MSRP anything over $60500

^^^^^These numbers assume affiliate will be intact at signing. If not, the discounts will decrease by 1%.
And please remember, there is the slight MF bump noted above.

Example Calculator for this month:
*Please note the acq fee is waived for September. This does not lock and will be adjusted if necessary at delivery month.

Rubicon
7.5% off MSRP < $64000
8% off MSRP > $64000

^^^^^These numbers assume affiliate will be intact at signing. If not, the discounts will decrease by 1%.
And please remember, there is the slight MF bump noted above.

Example Calculator for this month:
*Please note the acq fee is waived for September. This does not lock and will be adjusted if necessary at delivery month.

The next thing I am looking into is if we can do RV lock protection. The sale price is locked of course.

Broker fee is $499. Half is paid at order. It is non-refundable if you back out of the deal for any reason outside of credit issues (credit is run once car arrives). If the car takes “too long” to arrive and you back out, the $250 is non-refundable.

Mike@Bostoncarconcierge.com

4 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge - could you please fix your post , you said Monday for the NE update, and Today is Friday not Monday. Please change… TIA

2 Likes