BostonCarConcierge Range Rover Full Size (12.5%)! Best Deals in 🇺🇸 (maybe) on Jaguar I PACE

My only remark is…

It sounds like you may be generalizing about leasing as an entire science.

I understand your points.

However, when looking purely at the full size Range Rover market, this is an outstanding deal. As a broker on this site, I would be doing myself a disservice by posting subpar deals. But I, along with other folks conducting business on this site, constantly study the market along with this site, to determine what is a “hackr worthy” deal.

A good discount on a full size Range Rover (outside of any PINs) is 5-6%. 12.5% is incredibly rare.

With leasing, as with anything, there are multiple angles to play. Is this the best “lease deal” out there?

Or, is this the best lease deal for this specific car out there? Two very different things. If someone is shopping for an RR, they’ll see the value in a discount this strong.

Edit: just like when I work with my clients…one of the first questions I ask them is, are you shopping the car or shopping the deal?

4 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about!

Just want to :roll_of_toilet_paper: a few really good cars @ interesting prices

Land Rover Discovery SE Loaner
33/10K
$2500 + Reg
$575 + Tax
MSRP $67xxx
$11K Discount + $1K Rebate
White Ext / Acorn Int

Drive Pack, Cold Climate, 7 Seater

$499 Broker Fee. Can be done remotely.

The only thing general about the 1% rule is that it is generally useless as a metric for evaluating deals

1 Like

I believe you are misinformed in how these vehicles generally lease.

4 Likes

I’m starting to sense a theme with all the people starting starting stuff on this forum…

Offers 13k off a Full-Size - “aVeRaGe DeAl BrO” “oNlY fIrSt pAyMeNt” “nOt eVeN oNe pErCeNt” :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

As someone who owns a Full size, this deal is beyond amazing and almost impossible to replicate.

2 Likes

Dude. Just move on.

3 Likes

Edit thank you

4 Likes

Big Boy Range and I Pace deals damn strong, thanks for sharing with us!

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice note!

I appreciate it!

Any deals on RR Sport V8? new/demo?

When I post them they dont move so I may call it quits on these RR Deals :confused:

HMU if you happen to find a white with black pack + red interior v8!!

ill be all up on that

1 Like

Is this an r dynamic?

1 Like

Which one sir?

Grey Velar is. White one is not.

Both big engine though!

What type of interior does the grey one have? Is it cloth? Can’t really tell by the picture

5-6% is considered good off new or loaner? Not too familiar with the big body

Keep up the good work