Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

Wow, what great deals. I’m in the market for a Highlander. Any idea when you’ll be able to unpause? Is it a matter of days or weeks? Thank you!

Hoping for next week!

1 Like

I’m looking for a 4runner Limited 4x4. I’m in Wisconsin.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bostoncarconcierge-Your New England Leasing Guide! (1/2 Day Saturdays and off Sundays)

This is probably the only time I regret living in California. Oh wait, no, it’s not.

2 Likes

October Spreadsheet for Tacos and Rav4s is now active.

1 Like

Hey All,

Testing the market here as I truly dont know what would interest folks on these or what they go for outside of New England.

I have a $60K TRD Sport and $70K Platinum Sequoia to move.

Can go to any state but CA.

Both about $14-15K off including rebate…

Assuming $2500 @ signing + Reg
36/10
Platinum is 692+Tax w 9 MSDs or 749 + Tax w No MSDs

TRD Sport
559+Tax w MSDs or 599 + Tax w No MSDs

33%20PM

09%20PM
58%20PM

42%20PM 52%20PM

Are all the RAVs AWDs Mike?

1 Like

Yep! We dont sell em FWD in dees parts. Bawstahn drivers are just horrible. Not Rhode Island horrible but horrible.

Yeah, I agree. I am a Bostonian as well. My 2018 Kia Optima was read-ended and totaled last week :frowning: Looking for a compact SUV.

1 Like

Everyone OK?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Will also see if I can get a little deeper on these deals for a local to help the dealer with market share.

1 Like

Yeah Mike. Sure, I will text you. Thank you.

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge do you anticipate and Taco Pros mid month?

I honestly dont know. Hoping I can release these 3 remaining ones in the wild but on pause.

YOu need a beast like a Sequoia to be safe in Boston. It’s a zoo out there …
Ideally a Tacoma pro with a 50 cal gun in the bed, but these libtards here are kinda anti 2nd amendment …

7 Likes

I just wanted to chime in to say how great Mike was to deal with. I grabbed one of the Highlander Xle deals that just popped up, and the experience couldn’t have been easier. Everything went exactly as promised, for an amazing deal. I have no doubt I’ll be working with him again very soon on another deal. Holding out hope on those Tacoma deals for locals you mentioned! Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Jim!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you.

Great job snagging that beautiful red color. You don’t see enough of those and the color is just terrific!

How much is the trd sport sequoia @ 24/10?

Toyota no longer allows 24/10s in our region.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you’re a serious buyer.

Payment will probably go up $50 or so from a 36/12 to a 24/12.

I want the sequoia’s to find homes, I feel bad for them.

Crazy deal on them

2 Likes