🦞 BostonCarConcierge October Toyota Deals for MA Residents-Update 10/3! RAV4 Improvements!

Hey Folks-

These deals are for MA Residents only at this time.

As inventory builds back up, I will add trucks. Pricing is reflective of the current state of inventory levels.

All of these are through TFS which means GAP is not included but they can be transferred.
MSDs can be added to any deal with a high enough MF as well.

VIN specific loyalty rebate can be added if applicable (up to $1000)
College grad can be added
Military can be added

These deals are all first payment only at signing and include all taxes and fees for MA

Broker fee: $399

2 Likes

I thought conventional wisdom was that it was better to buy the Rav4 rather than lease. Has that changed?

Definitely the case with the Hybrids*

They are never worth leasing

I have never felt that way about the gas cars. Gas make for a great lease

Do you think the truck inventory will be available to RI residents?

When it builds back up absolutely

1 Like

What’s your numbers for a Camry xle awd?

Price drops for MA residents!

RAV4 XLE and Highlander XLE improvements!

All of these deals are first payment only at signing. All taxes and fees included for MA in the column all the way to the right.

Hey Folks-

These deals are for MA Residents only at this time.

As inventory builds back up, I will add trucks. Pricing is reflective of the current state of inventory levels.

All of these are through TFS which means GAP is not included but they can be transferred.
MSDs can be added to any deal with a high enough MF as well.

VIN specific loyalty rebate can be added if applicable (up to $1000)
College grad can be added
Military can be added

These deals are all first payment only at signing and include all taxes and fees for MA

Broker fee: $399

1 Like

Wow. Looks like the difference in price between the FWD Camry SE & AWD Camry SE is $1 before taxes and the same price after taxes on a higher MSRP model. Are the incentives different or is the discount on the AWD much higher because it’s been sitting around?

1 Like

Better programs for AWD!

1 Like

Too bad MA only.