BostonCarConcierge June Subaru Deals! New England Only (for now)! Additional $500 for Military (not included)!

, , , ,

Happy to help you w a Crosstrek. Do you know what you’re looking for specifically?

Shoot me a text at 3393640356 and we can discuss.

Thank you very much Mike.

I also own a Subaru right now, if that qualifies for loyalty.

1 Like

You bet!

Just need until end of day Wednesday at the latest thanks!

Subaru loyalty has their bank covering your first payment-

I’m interested in the manual Impreza. Does it come with any options?

It’s pretty base man…

I still owe you Volvo quotes I didn’t forget

Thanks Mike, the Volvo is for my wife and I’d like you to still work on that.

I take the commuter rail into work and am on the fence with getting a beater daily driver to get me to and from the train station, or buying out my current lease (‘16 GLI sel). $180 per month is cheaper than Uber too lol.

1 Like

Hey Mike, were you able to get quotes on the Ascent?

1 Like

**The below are all 36/12K
The below all assume DAS of:
Bank, Dealer, Reg, Plates, First (assume $1800- $2000)

@rob123mark they do not include loyalty but that’s an easy calc

Ascent Limited
MSRP $43xxx
$474/Month Plus Tax

Ascent Touring
MSRP $45xxx
$498/Month Plus Tax

Forester Premium
MSRP $29xxx
$305/Month Plus Tax

CrossTrek Premium
MSRP $24xxx
$286/Month Plus Tax

First time ever posting on LH. Up until late 20s, my credit was always bad. Its about 700 now and I think on a non luxury lease $1000 DAS is good enough. In your experience, is $258 too much for an Impreza sport hatch with eyesight?

Has “Sport” cloth seats and wrx style front grille. A few smaller options as well. Silver in color.

No idea what anyone is paying for these things until I saw a “1” as the starting number here. Mustang and Challenger leases are too hard to find a good deal on so i figured I would skip right to the New Balance and Subaru phase of my life haha

Hey Man-
Welcome. I dont fully follow your post, but it looks like it belongs in “ask the hackrs.”

Thanks,
Mike

Alright so what do people use this thread for? Trying to see if a dealer will beat the 258 price on 36 month / 10k mile lease in NE area for an Impreza with the options mentioned.

PMd you thank you

Any quotes for Outback leases in 2.5i Premium/Limited w/ blindspot monitoring? Color doesn’t matter. I’m trying to decide between Outback or Rav4, I live up in VT and would be looking to get something for late June or the beginning of July (on vacation now).

In the Boston area looking for a Subaru … What ya got for us Mike???

Hey Tom!

Shoot me a text when you can. Happy to help!

Mike

Down in RI, any deals on 2019 Outback Limited with Moonroof/Nav Package? Preference is for Black or Magnetite Gray. Currently leasing another Subaru (not sure if Loyalty can be included)

Thanks in advance.

Hello mods!

Can we close this thread for now?

My Subie dealer is going through some changes and I am not getting numbers back as quickly as I would like.

Thx
Mike