šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge March BMW Deals for New England 10% off all i4s! Inc an i4 RWD w $3500 MA Rebate

Calculators have been added thank you

Hereā€™s what my contact said.

I donā€™t do much in the hybrid market I admit.

Would love some additional love from the community if they have the answer

I looked at this form and at face value it looks like it ended

Leasees can never apply for federal rebates. They go to the owner (leasing bank).

From the rebate websiteā€¦that is incorrect.

See belowā€¦can be claimed by lessee or company issuing lease.

Hey Iā€™d LOVE to work with you on either a 440 GC or 530 deal!
Feel free to PM and let me know!

John

I donā€™t see what you are seeing. It states ā€œIf a qualifying vehicle is leased to a consumer, the leasing company can claim the credit.ā€

1 Like

Thank you guys

Iā€™m going to assume no additional credit and keep it advertised as is.

I couldnā€™t find anything that says this carries over into 2019. I also donā€™t want to be responsible for misguiding anyone.

white on mocha :fire:

1 Like

@jon is correct. The captive owns the car. They may choose to pass all, or a portion of the tax credit down to you. They arenā€™t obligated to do so, however. Theyā€™re the ones who are entitled to the fed rebate. Dealer has no say into it either, as they are only a middleman.

2 Likes

Do you have any 440 or 330 xi available?

Of course-330s are better in my region/with my dealers as new cars right now and non-loaners.

The stop sale on other models hurt their new car sales last month and they need to catch up and be aggressive.

1 Like

Any 4 or 5 series loaners?

Nothing LH worthy at the moment!

1 Like

Define LH worthy? .75% all in or better I guess?

Added a killer 430 deal for Loyalty customers!!

16% off 540xi coming next

2 Likes

Update to 24 months? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do as soon as Iā€™m out of meetings!

Are there MSDs on the 430? The calculator doesnā€™t show any, but the listing notes there are some?

Whoops!

Calc has been adjusted thanks!