🦞 BostonCarConcierge March BMW Deals for New England 10% off all i4s! Inc an i4 RWD w $3500 MA Rebate

Hey Folks,

All of these deals must be signed in MA.

Additionally, MA does not have temp tags, therefore, after signing, reg can take 5-7 business days, at which point the car can be picked up or shipped. Free delivery anywhere in New England. About $400 to Tri State.

*All deals assume loyalty which means a BMW car or bike reg’d in household
*If no loyalty, add conquest. As you can see, not all cars qualify for conquest
*All deals assume 2000 DAS, MSDs, and Reg (outside of New England) unless otherwise stated

7 Likes

Solid @Bostoncarconcierge!!!

1 Like

Thanks man!

I like this X3 deal a lot.

Gorgeous color combo as well!

How does the federal tax credit play in for the 740e (if at all)?

I’d recommend looking at your state Regs

Really good question!

For example in Mass, if the selling price is over $50K, no rebate

1 Like

Sorry was asking about the federal credit. This care definitely qualifies, but is the BMW dealer claiming and including in this deal (I have been told some include and keep, others it’s left for consumer)?

Ah sorry good question.

I believe they are claiming it so it would not affect the price any more than what I have listed.

I’ll double check, but I suspect they would have mentioned it to me.

Can you pm me and let me know? I messaged you a while back about my father in law looking for a car…this may be the one…

Thanks

Alex

1 Like

Yep! I’ll get back to you no later than Monday.

Shot an email off to the dealer.

Sounds good

1 Like

Can you reply my PM?

Seems like dealers are just aching to get rid of these 7’s with 25% being a very standard discount even on new units…

Oh jees sorry I was doing this while in flight

Both 36/10K

I cannot share all the options. Only what I listed. Not worth risking someone trying to work around me :slight_smile:

Not a lot of these left!

Gotta make room for the big grille 2020s

Indeed, but personally I don’t like the monster grille!
I saw one at my store that just sold…first pencil was being offered at 21% off but I’m sure they ended up at around 30% off with it being a loaner.

I’d have considered it if the insurance wasn’t just short of obnoxious on it (220-240/mo with reasonable deductibles)

Oooooof

Those premiums are…gross

Perks of living in a 7mm pop (that are documented) metro with more moving in every day…Uninsured coverage is almost mandatory…sigh.

My premium on the new 5e I just picked up wound up being about $160 after dropping rental car coverage (We have 3 cars after selling the unicorn X2, one of which is owned and has no mileage limits, lol)

Damn Mike i still have 9 payments left on my 540!! Lol

1 Like

I have it on my calendar brother!

Can’t wait to get you into a new bimmer at a killer deal. Least I can do for you, my friend.

2 Likes

You’re the best Mano!!

1 Like