Please retire this thread

, , , , , , , ,

Those are both two incredible colors on a Volvo👍

1 Like

I think I was just at this dealership today checking out those beautiful S60’s 5 minutes from my house!

Thanks to you crazy cats, we sold 4, yes 4 XC90 T6 R Designs on Friday! Three Bursting Blue ( is that a record ) and one white

XC90 T5 R Designs are all gone ( for me )

Now I have a black and red T6 R Design
Both are around $70-71K MSRP
Both have advanced

If seriously interested please reach out!

image image

2 Likes

Someone needs to take that white S60 inscription. That’s a killer deal. That’s the one with amber, right?

Wish I had one!

The black and amber S60 inscription sold

$55K MSRP
Advanced
Luxury seating

36/10
2500 DAS
337 plus tax
Included 500 for loyalty

Have to see the bursting blue up close not sure web pics do it justice

1 Like

Adding 2 XC40 “city livin” specials to test the waters

Grabbed the two least expensive AWD I could find

MSRP $37xxx
T5 Momentum
36/7.5K
$377 + Tax
Only First DAS
Reg extra if outside of New England

White on Charcoal
Heated Seats and Wheel

MSRP $39xxx
T5 Momentum
36/7.5K
$377+ Tax
First, Dealer DAS
Reg extra if outside of New England

Black on Amber
White Roof
Pano Roof
19” Wheels
Heated Seats and Wheel
image image

3 Likes

Yum…,:heart_eyes: the XC40.

1 Like

Do they make these in T6 that could be fun haha.

T4 and T5 only in the states

Wow, they’re finally doing specials on XC40s!

I have not sold one before so if you guys think these deals are lackluster I will not be offended

They’re not bad at all! But at those prices, I hope people are seriously considering a lower-end XC60. Far better car.

@Bostoncarconcierge I’m interested in an S60 R-Design. I’m in Minneapolis, how does the out-of-state deal work? Do you have a shipper you work with? How do you prefer to work through deals? Email or phone?

1 Like

There’s something that’s been floating around on one of my contacts today. I almost swore that this said “stripper” and not “shipper.” If that’s the way @Bostoncarconcierge is cutting out-of-state deals this month, it might explain something we privately discussed about a potential buyer here in NY, hahaha.

Easy!

I can recommend a shipper

Out of state deals are no problem

Feel fee to call me at 3393640356

1 Like

My stripping days are over. I legit have not been in the gym in 14 months since the baby was born. Prior to that I ran Boston.

2 Likes

Thats sounds like an excuse all you need is 15 mins a day haha

oh hell yeh. The child is not an excuse. It is pure laziness.

2 Likes

For some reason, my mind went to “dictator” rather than “marathon” for “I ran Boston.” I guess that’s my lawyer brain trying to take over the world!

I used to work in the Hancock tower my first year there. I didn’t know how crowded it would be or that the T wouldn’t go there. We still had to work that day, and I certainly learned my lesson!