Please retire this thread

, , , , , , , ,

I’m new here and new to leasing. I saw the crazy deals some people were getting for cars in the same price range as the XC60 I want, so I got excited. Sadly I haven’t found any that end up costing as little as some others. I’ll stay optimistic though. I cane here looking for info on a cheap daily drive to hold me over for a few years until I can buy what I really want, and now I’m actually pondering getting what I really want right now.

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge @Ursus S60 is nice, but wife wants xc90. Anyone can pull a good deal for me on the xc90? Inscription or RD, 12k miles per year, must haves (B&W, Air suspension, maroon or charcoal interior; polestar and Towbar Hitch preferred, but not deal breakers). Have Costco, and currently leasing V60, 2 months left, looking to do a pull ahead. Located in PA.

I’m trying to keep most deals to New England only

My best of luck to ya!

What vehicle do you truly want, and brokers can find you easy deals better than walking into a dealer. But if you want the best deal you have to role up your sleeves and get to work.

Search for your car, you have very specific requirements. And then work with the dealer.

2 Likes

THIS JUST IN
I have 3, absolutely stuffed XC60 T6 R-Design loaded with advanced, air ride, 21s, etc… for blowout prices
Preference goes to New England clients

White, Osmium Grey, Bursting Blue
MSRP: $65xxx
Term: 36/10K
Monthly: $489 + Tax
Upfronts: Bank, Dealer, Reg, Title, First (Assume $2500)
Incentives: Includes Costco ($1000)
Loyalty Available ($500)

This is the best deal I have seen on these cars.

5 Likes

Nice colors, too.

1 Like

Thanks! Bursting Blue is…awesome.

Not gonna lie-was expecting feedback from resident Volvo experts @Ursus and @AP919 on this XC60 R Design Deal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If buyer can add MSDs hley moley!!!
Great work @Bostoncarconcierge and some folks in the NE area are getting early Xmas/Chanukah/whatever religion holiday they celebrate presents!!!

1 Like

Any Rdesign XC90 deals in the works? Blue color preferred. 07092. Have Costco

Thanks man!

If I had any reason to grab one I would haha

Will sell them anywhere but CA. New England is just easier w less variables

Nice deal, as usual. But you know me - with everything rolled in and my VA tax it is over $600/mo. Doesn’t look that great any more :grin:

3 Likes

hahaha truth truth. I feel ya

Damn good deals someone grab these

1 Like

Great deals! Sorry - I was at my cousin’s house late last night with my mom, and it’s her last day here today. :confused:

1 Like

I assume these are loaners?

The XC60s are brand new!

1 Like

Why? :thinking:

Because the pricing is close what I’ve seen posted here for XC60 loaners in the $60k MSRP range. This pricing is far below anything I’d expect for a new one, especially at $65k MSRP.

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge do you have a link to a calculator?

1 Like