🦞 BostonCarConcierge Jan Ford Thread - F350 Platinums $3500 off for New England Buyers

It’s pretty close to that azure grey color too. All about where the light hits it.

Love the green on these too. Was a tough choice but Area 51 was the one we wanted since the Bronco launched.

1 Like

And green is gone for 2023!

Me waiting for BCC to open these deals up outside of MA and CT
Eric Andre GIF

7 Likes

You don’t want to buy a car from a Red Sox fan.

3 Likes

Payback for all the times we get excited for a broker deal and then see “every state but MA”

@Bostoncarconcierge fights back for us!

4 Likes

You don’t have to wait. You can buy a nice piece of property in CT. Just find a city or town with a low mill rate for property taxes:)

What’s a good up and coming town that fits the bill? Asking seriously :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Adding a brand new 2022 Lightning Lariat SR w Bluecruise and Bedliner

$500 off msrp

New England residents only

Must finance w dealer

3 Likes

Claimed it

New England only

Canada excluded

1 Like

Allways discriminating our brothers to the North :canada:

2 Likes

What is the msrp? I am interested

Update 3/25

Hey Folks,

Currently prepping the list for residents of MA and NH to place Bronco orders on Monday, March 27. There is some intel that the banks will only be open for 24h, but it is not confirmed afaik.

I am doing a $399 broker fee on all Bronco orders. The first half of the fee in non refundable if buyer backs out. The second half is paid after signing.

The dealer collects a $500 refundable deposit.

These Broncos can be leased through CULA for residents of MA and those who work in MA. CULA has no restrictions on selling so you save on sales tax there compared to buying."

If I can get 25 orders, the dealer will also waive the doc fee.

If you’re interested, please email me your build, drivers license, phone, and email to mike@bostoncarconcierge.com and I will prep the orders for Monday along with requesting the first half of the broker fee.

Please do not ask about build times. No one knows.

There are some items on constraint (no guarantees) and others you cannot order (see below).

Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 8.49.13 AM
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 8.49.19 AM

2 Likes

Heritage seems like a good value for the $$$. Getting SAS & hardtop for low $50k

1 Like

Do we get the dunkin coffee and donut right away or do we need to wait until the build is complete?

Sure but it’s also uglier than a monkeys armpit

3 Likes

kids love the lego look :smiley:

2 Likes

Is there anything worse than a Heritage Bronco Sport?

2 Likes

Let us know when you hit 25!

1 Like

Will do!

I even have people asking for lease quotes on multiple trims for cars that may not be here for 6 months :slight_smile:

Gosh I love :us: :eagle:

3 Likes