Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

lol you should definitely do it, transfer your offroad, grab this pro. especially this is an exclusive one year color.

Gotta get it only for the color!

1 Like

No Cali? Or is this open?

Actually probably adds too much to the cost relative to what the car is I suppose. Sick deal this thing should be gone in no timeā€¦

Omg; where was this deal 2 months ago. These I was quoted for double that payment. Trd-pro lease deal is insane.

Didnā€™t I quote you a trd pro for 450 all in $0 down?

Nope, I wish you did. Got a wrangler instead.

I can do any state other than Cali on the pro

Expecting it to go this weekend!

1 Like

Thanks man! I pushed my dealer to match it up

1 Like

I am still flabbergasted that this voodoo blue is still here. People worried about getting stuck w needles or something?

I was applauding myself for finding this :clap:

3 Likes

Is it manual?

No sir it is an automatic

Get it yourself. The deal is great, If I had space Iā€™d get it right now.

1 Like

I have a taco I got 6 weeks ago.

Tried but canā€™t justify getting this one and transferring the other one.

Someone will pick it up this weekend! Lots of PMs

I wish I didnā€™t a,ready have a 2018 Taco. That voodoo blue is so sweet!

1 Like

Adding a second Tacoma TRD Pro but this one is black!

$10 more/month than the blue one listed above due to the slightly higher MSRP.

*similar car pictured. Image from google

2 Likes

:triumph::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::pleading_face:

Any state but Cali only because it needs to be regā€™d before it leaves the lot!

Grab these now folks. The dealer is losing big time on these. Mine is not happy with me offering it for this price! Haha

Donā€™t forget about Gap insurance also. I forgot to tell a couple clients that switched to tfs from usbank last minute about gap and they werenā€™t very happyā€¦your personal company should offer it cheaper than tfs

Thanks for the deal approval Jim!

Iā€™m beyond shocked the Pros are still here after the number of inquiries Iā€™ve seen about them over the last 6 months +