🦞 BostonCarConcierge Feb Volvo Deals for MA and NH - February Deals - Update 2/22 - GORGEOUS Demo S60 Recharge!

A dealer has their way of ordering them. Dont you worry.

1 Like

Holy crap, that’s a hell of a deal.

5 Likes

Dude I know!

I wish I had a need for it.

This is a perfect replacement for the Sportbrake.

Sucks that JLR Chase doesn’t allow transfers.

No it’s good for self control

1 Like

@jeisensc and I will split this :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can I join in?

I’ll take September-December.

1 Like

Trying to talk my Dad into this.

3 Likes

wow! never thought I’d say this about a Volvo, but WOW! Gorgeous! Love the color combo!

1 Like

Thanks! I love it too.

I hope it goes to a good home today!

1 Like

We are fighting. I am LITERALLY v60 Polestar shopping Mike :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sharing isn’t my strong suit.

1 Like

There is VERY limited stock across the US. To go along with the $11k+ in trunk money. :red_car::dollar:

1 Like

Well sharing with me and Mike is the only way you can get yourself into this polestar :smirk:

1 Like

Can sis register it in MA? That way you get teacher/Costco and reg thrown in for free :slight_smile:

We can make this as legitimate as a straw purchase can be haha

1 Like

I mean heck, are names are similar enough we could prob both sign and they wouldnt even notice.

1 Like

I’d take it if you could ship to GA or TX.

She’s getting her own Volvo this month. How much VCFS noise can we make? I hate having to pull strings at BofA

True but I’m smooching every inch of those seat belts when I get it.

1 Like

I can ship it to GA no problem

“I will sell this to someone in any state other than CA, provided you agree that the car will not be delivered immediately. It will be based on DMV timelines. Full broker fee collected at commitment. No refunds unless a mistake is made on my end or dealer’s end that cannot be resolved.”

What is current mileage? Thank you.

Current mileage of wha?