🦞 BostonCarconcierge March Porsche for New England Buyers - Taycan 12/15K $2500/$819+Tax

Lol I spoke to the dealer of the silver one a week ago, they said it’s not a loaner and quoted me 12xx per month, so congrats on pulling it off unless you just used the pic. But if it is that car it’s not nice of you to exclude us NY folks :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s exactly what mine looks like :heart_eyes:… driving the GC 4xe Overland today (before Carvana picked up) with the air suspension (?) and 20” wheels made me concerned for what a Base Macan with 21” rims will drive like on what NY calls roads

1 Like

Just used the photo from Syracuse yes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s another pic from another dealer if you need it… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Haha gorgeous Machine

It is sold but thank you!

1 Like

Im in if it’s available.

Will be posting 2-3 more Macan loaners today.

I have a couple of folks from yesterday in New England who I need to circle back with for first dibs.

Car 1 for 2/17:

2022 Macan Loaner - Twin to yesterday
White, Non CPO
Prem Package Plus
21’s (gorgeous)
ACC

12 Month / 15K Mile Sample
Non One Pay w $1000 at signing
$698/Month + Tax

One Pay
Roughly 7450 + Taxes and Fees
Do not send me a calculator and try to nickel and dime me. I will ignore you.
Effective $621/Month + Taxes and Fees

8 Likes

Mike with his hourly Macan’s on the clearance rack:
:sob:

mad city party GIF by Gotham

8 Likes

Me since yesterday:

7bjcb4

17 Likes

It’s really hard to post these without the fear that people are just going to start blowing up the dealers to try and skirt the fee. I have 2 more to post but I am super hesitant on how much info to share.

4 Likes

And definitely not possible for NY?

1 Like

I used to wonder why @aronchi was so salty…but over time, it’s easier to see how that :salt: develops.

RB

24 Likes

In the broker parks and rec universe, who would you be :slight_smile:

You must present your Boston Red Sox season ticket voucher to qualify.

6 Likes

This car above is now pending.

Car 2 Ready to Roll - Same states **Pending now **

Grey
20s
Prem P+
Sport Chrono
Many other painted features (real sharp machine)
$69800 MSRP
Non CPO

12K/15M
$1000 @ Signing
$701+Tax

Sample deal for MA residents: $1000 total out including plates. $744/Month Inc Tax

One pay will make effective in the 62x per month range

$599 Broker Fee

Mike@Bostoncarconcierge.com

3 Likes

I would post the payment and ask for a deposit to see the rest of the options. On these cars, you can’t be picky. That’s why I haven’t posted the details of the M8s, and those are much less attractive because of the price!

@RustyDaemon - Think of those of us who are less than 10 miles from the CT border and in NY, haha.

1 Like

I’m your mirror. Less than 10 miles from the NY border and in CT:)-

5 Likes

Why is CT not considered “new england”?

CT, or Connecticut, is one of the six states that make up the New England region of the United States. The other five states in the region are Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

1 Like

Does Canada count as New England for your deals? If so I’m interested in buying the one that you said is sold.

5 Likes

We’re living in a world where people think that “Tri-State” is sufficiently specific, when there are at least 28 areas in the US that refer to themselves this way.

3 Likes