🦞 BostonCarConcierge August Jeep - Willys Gladiators Added 8/24

Really liking the look of those Willys. Tires are 🤌

1 Like

This one has your name on it.

2 Likes

7 payments left on my Cherokee :cry:

1 Like

Hey All!

Just got word these are OK to send to Florida as well.

If anyone in FL would like a Wrangler the pricing is the same as above, you just cover shipping.

@2manycarpayments let’s go!

Thanks!
Mike

What if I’m in Florida for a few more days?

1 Like

Winner winner chicken dinner

Sign me up a gladiator I have seen a few down here with bigger tires and I want one.

Absolutely insane. A couple guys on the RAM groups were ready to buy but nobody would do any less than $5k over. I have to imagine those 3 went in minutes.

1 Like

Havent sold one yet :slight_smile:

Hoping some folks from the Midwest or FL jump on them because there are big savings to be had!

1 Like

Update for 3/7

Have an extremely inexpensive Gladiator w manual transmission being queued up at the moment.

MSRP is $36xxx

This is one people have been asking about who would like a very cost effective vehicle w 3 pedals that is great for all 4 seasons.

Will update w price today. Looking to have this sold by midday Monday at the latest. Free delivery anywhere in New England. You’ll get your car, a Dunkin’ coffee, and a smile.

42/10
$1000 + Plates
$289+Tax

3 Likes

Update for 3/8

We blew through those Altitudes and Willys this weekend. Wow.

Only a few left!

White Altitude
2 Yellow Altitudes

Price for those is:

42/10
$47xxx MSRP
$1000 DAS + Plates
$409/Month + Tax

and then of course, this crazy low base Gladiator w 3 pedals

MSRP is $36xxx

This is one people have been asking about who would like a very cost effective vehicle w 3 pedals that is great for all 4 seasons.

Free delivery anywhere in New England. You’ll get your car, a Dunkin’ coffee, and a smile. For all of the Fairfield County representation of the forum, here is your summer beach vehicle. It’s through US Bank so you can transfer the lease.

42/10
$1000 + Plates
$289+Tax

Later today I will post 3 Gladiator Willys

Just received a shipment of Silver/Sting Grey (Pending-Knew it)/Black

MSRP $47xxx
42/10
$1000 @ Signing + Plates
$375+Tax

^^^These will move.

1 Like

Is that a hot or iced coffee - may be the deciding factor!

Here at BCC, customer service is the name of the game. I’ll do one better and include both a hot AND iced coffee.

What color is that base gladiator? Maroon?

1 Like

They call it…Snazzberry.

7 Likes

That GIF literally made me LOL in front of my coworkers. Thanks for making me like an idiot. Great deals. Need more like these in CA.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. The name of that color is just ridiculous. I can’t think of anything else when I hear it and I have a difficult time speaking about it.

Everything is perfect on that. I don’t think I can live without power windows.

why 42 months? i thought the sweet spot was 39?

42 months on this Gladiator is $29/month less through USB