Bolt/EUV & equivalent recommendations

Can anyone recommend a dealer that does not play shortage and few thousand dollars over MSRP games ? I have a CVAP to redeem I understand it’s not as lucrative as last year but bolt leases can’t be 3 times what they were las 18 months ago.

SoCal.

Much appreciated !

They absolutely can. They were $100/mo all day long back then. But it took something like $13k-16k in incentives to get there not to mention RV subvention. Pull that back the equivalent of $7200 and you’re at $300/mo.

4 Likes

Are you unwilling/unable to order one? Inventory shortages aren’t over, but an order should fill this year.

You’re probably aware that CCFR ends this month, but CVRP is active and as long as you are on the CVAP waitlist you should receive funding as long as funding doesn’t run out. They just started filling the waitlist at the end of June.

As alternatives that you might luck with: Leaf, Niro EV, Ioniq. You can check the Clean Vehicle list to see what else is eligible.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I have the CVAP packet in hand. And it expires September 12th.

Bolt leaases suck these days. Best I could get with 1 pay was 20k OOTD for 36 months 12k miles. Niro EV is virtually unavailable everywhere as they transition into 2023 so it will be a couple months until something is out. But CVAP approval packet expires by then. I’m focusing on the Leaf or equivalent now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.