⚡ Bolt EUV DROP - Lease for $373/Month & $0 Down

Hi,
Please quote Bolt LT 2021 fast charge, 36m/10k lease, Los Angeles. Qualify for Loyalty but no Costco. Thanks!

Hello everyone, it’s been busy here! If you want to get a quote for a lease or one-pay lease please text me at (714) 519-2767. Thanks!

Hi can I get quote for?

36m/15k lease

Current GM Lease (2018 Chevy Bolt EV)
Costco Member

I’m driving, but can you text me this at (714) 519-2767?

Sorry missing a digit can you type again? Thx.

(714) 519-2767

I just got word from Chevy that some California EV rebates will end soon:

FYI - - It appears the Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) which provides a $2,000 rebate to EV customers in CA is projected to reach its funding limit in the next couple weeks.

As you are aware CA has 2 incentives for consumers that purchase EVs in the State:

• $2,000 Clean Vehicle Rebate Product (CVRP) which is projected to run out of funding in the next few weeks

• $1,500 Clean Fuel Reward (CFR) funding is still ok for the time being.

Text me at (714) 519-2767 to take advantage of the CVRP rebate while funding remains and our inventory of Bolt EVs…

1 Like

Texted the number… still waiting for quote. Any chance to connect tomorrow Saturday?

Great Bolt deal and friendly/fast service at OC Chevy at Guaranty Chevrolet. Nice work team thanks!

Any deals 3yr lease deals on Bolt EvPremier now(April)? Can you give both monthly payment and one time payment?

Any deal for a fully loaded bolt euv? Thank you

No, unfortunately not at this time

I’m glad you enjoyed your experience at Guaranty Chevrolet! Have a great weekend :blush:

:rotating_light: FINAL DROP FOR APRIL 2021 :rotating_light:

I took these pictures today so you can see our HUGE BOLT EV inventory!

All one-pay specials below are according to OC Sales Tax (7.75%). Includes Costco, Lease loyalty or Lease conquest or Chevy Loyalty (any GM vehicle in household 2007 or newer). Includes Fast charge CCR, GMF CCR, and Clean Air rebate.

New 2021 Chevrolet Bolt EV LT w/DC Fast Charge and Confidence & Convenience Package - MSRP $39,790 - 5 AVAILABLE

• 36/10k - One-pay $7,655.16
  • 36/12k - One-pay $8,083.00
  • 36/15k - One-pay $8,941.00

All offers are good until 4/30. To reach me immediately please text me (714) 519-2767. Otherwise, please PM me for questions or customized quotes!

Also, the Costco Rebate is expected to end from the factory on 4/30…

2 Likes

Per your website, it states you have 29 Bolts available. Is that accurate?

Yes that is correct. The only thing is that some might still be in transit. Have you seen a car that you like? if you want i can see if its still avaliable?

Topic closed per request.

:rotating_light: DROP FOR MAY 2021 :rotating_light:

All lease specials below are according to OC Sales Tax (7.75%). Includes Lease Loyalty or Lease Conquest or Chevy Loyalty (any GM vehicle in household 2007 or newer). Includes Fast charge CCR, GMF CCR, and Clean Air rebate.

New 2021 Chevrolet Bolt EV LT w/DC Fast Charge and Confidence & Convenience Package - MSRP $39,790 - 2 AVAILABLE

• 36/10k - $292/month & $0 Down

All offers are good until 5/31. To reach me immediately please text me (714) 519-2767. Otherwise, please PM me for questions or customized quotes!

Wow prices are firming. Last month I did a one time pay 36 month/12,000 miles a year lease for $8000 with LA tax and all I had was Costco.

Good luck to all

1 Like