BMWSamson - SoCal

Any positive or constructive reviews are much appreciated.

DealerRater

3 Likes

I haven’t bought a car from you, but you post some amazing deals on really unusual cars and add a ton of value to the community.

Two thumbs up from me. Hope to nab something from you one day.

3 Likes

Haven’t bought a car from Samson but appreciate the deals he posts and knowledge he brings to the forum. :+1:

2 Likes

Another “I haven’t bought from him” comment, however, I have PMed him for information, and he’s provided it quickly, accurately and honestly. I’d gladly do business with him if we were on the same coast.

2 Likes

Samson is a valuable member with a ton of knowledge . I am planning to contact with him when I am back in market for a Bmw.

2 Likes

Also haven’t bought from him (yet) but appreciated his deals and expertise that he has brought to this forum.

2 Likes

Where are you located? I am interested in coming in to test drive a 340i.

Thanks

Click his screenname…

Glendale, CA. In the office until 5 today.

He was super helpful and honest when I was in the market for a BMW. The deal didn’t pan out (mostly due to my fault) but he’s an asset to helping people navigate leasing; hopefully soon I’ll be in the market for another car and he’ll be the first person I reach out to.

1 Like

Got a loaner 530e from him last Christmas. Emailed about two on a Friday in the afternoon and picked up one of them the same evening. I think I spent less than an hour there including the test drive. He also matched my carfax offer for my trade-in.
Very quick, no BS and quick follow-up on my questions afterwards, too.
Definitely on my shortlist as the three leases inspired by LH expire or get “swapaleased”.

3 Likes

I recently closed a deal with @Samson. Please check my thread for more info. Can not recommend enough.

1 Like

Samson was awesome to work with. Posted an incredible deal and was incredibly honest and straightforward. No unnecessary back and forth at all. A totally painless car lease experience.

I’ll be sure to contact him for all future BMW leases and definitely will recommend him to my friends and family.

1 Like

First deal for me here. Samson was nothing but, straightforward and professional during our entire business. I was an out of state buyer for him and there was at no point any stress involved. The emails and texts were answered in a timely manner and he was personally there to deliver the car to me when I went to them way past his shift. Recommend him wholeheartedly. Demo 540i.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Pm inquiries. This thread is reserved for reviews.

Samson guided me through the process, not tired by my frequent inquires (I am I want to know last detail person), corrected some of my misunderstanding and prepared this out of state deal well, fulfilling my dream car. I will be back later this year for wife’s car.

1 Like

reviews only. PM direct for any other questions/comments

This morning I received access to DealerRater for reviews, whoever can take a minute to leave a quick review would be much appreciated.

https://www.dealerrater.com/sales/Samson-Nargizyan-review-617521/#overview