BMW Year End Sale FL//330i@$329/$1548 DAS//M340i@$479/$1698 DAS//X3 30i@$409/$1628 DAS//7 MSDs-All Florida

Skylark.Autos

All deals updated 12/16 (Spreadsheet not updated for year end discount): Dealer offering year end December 2019 discount of $20 per month on all prices listed presently in spreadsheet. Discount only on all deals that are signed before 12/25/19.

Multiple cars available on both FL east and west coast, please PM me your preference of car with color/options and I will reply back with availability.

Also we have BMW dealer contacts Nationwide and source cars across the country. We can help you get the exact car you want anywhere Nationwide.

We serve clients all across Florida in and around Miami, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Naples, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Tallahassee, Clearwater, Boca Raton, Pembroke Pines, Delray Beach, Parkland, Coral Springs, Ocala, Coconut Creek, Winter Park, Melbourne, Jupiter, Fort Pierce, Palm Harbor, Lakeland, Daytona Beach, Pensacola, Gainesville, Fort Walton Beach, St. Petersburg, Pompano Beach, Hialeah, Weston and more surrounding cities. Thanks.

1 Like

Please send more info on X7 options and spec’s. Located in Tampa.

PMed you the requested info.

Can you send me what the available options and specs are on your M340i(s)? Located in Orlando. Thank you.

8% off is pretty weak for an M340 even in FL. Even AutoNation gave me 10% off.

2 Likes

Agreed. Previously the discount was at 9.4% I believe.

Sorry, the M340is I had around 10% off are sold already. The M340is sold more than expected in the last few weeks. Also the dealers I work with would still give 10% off in some cases, but they are making it up on the finance side then, which probably some other dealers you mention are doing as well. I could do a bit better but not much. Thanks for the interest.

I’ve been looking for similar BMW in that area. Have you looked up in NE area? There are more choices and competition on pricing.

I think my final numbers after the specific car is finalized in Central/South Florida are better or similar to the ones from other brokers with more aggressive pricing in certain other states after you include shipping cost, and the cost of waiting a couple of weeks to receive the car you already started paying for, and the hidden cost of the risk of having damage during shipping. But to each his own, those numbers do look better on paper.

That is true I haven’t seen any BMW dealer give buy rate MF in South Florida. However even with the .2 mark up I was able to get a friend $620 per month with 7% tax in 2K drive off on a 60k car with 12k miles and no MSD. If I replicated all of that with your discount it would be around $650 per month. Not saying your deal is bad. For a lot of people that don’t want to put in the work it’s much better than what they would get walking into a dealer. However most lease hacker members wouldn’t be willing to pay a broker for that deal. I know I wouldn’t.

I agree, those are not the best numbers I have seen lately, guess it’s all supply and demand… a couple of weeks ago I could have sold one under that $620 you calculated but not today, since dealers sold some of their inventory. Maybe if they don’t sell much or get a new batch in the next few weeks they will be giving them out at even better prices.

Also my prices listed are the ones I know I can get for sure. Once I find the exact car you are looking for, I check back for deals with dealers, and then the prices are in most cases are slightly better… relative to the msrp of course.

@trusted_hackrs - I would appreciate if you can please help close this thread. Thanks.