BMW X7 Lease deal - please rate

Hello everyone,
I’m on the market for a new lease as my current Jag lease is about to mature. This is the offer that I’m considering:
2020 BMW X7 40i
MSRP - 88K
Black/Coffee
Lease terms - 36mo / 10k
DOS - $1055 (Includes All fees and NJ Taxes)
Monthly- $1055
Options: M Sport, Driving assistant, Premium, Luxury Seating and and Parking assistant.

Is this an Average Or a Great offer?

What’s the sales price? Incentives applied? Adjusted cap cost? RV? MF? MSDs used?

You’ll need a lease worksheet that details these key variables. Please remember that a lease calculation is solely a math exercise, so without these inputs, the feedback you’ll receive will be purely arbitrary vs quantitative.

2 Likes

Wait a few months and bmw will be begging people to lease the X7? How does that sound?

6 Likes

Are those the only two choices?

2 Likes

Fill out the LH calculator

I have a 19 50i posted for less, i believe…

1 Like

I’m starting to copy/paste this a lot… info needed:

• MSRP
  • Selling price
  • RV (ask Edmunds forum)
  • MF (ask Edmunds forum)
  • Incentives you qualify for
  • Zip code
  • Link to completed LeaseHackr calculator
2 Likes

I don’t have full info. The offer that I received is via RODO. I only have monthly payments and amount due at signing. I’m open to 2019 x50i as well … as long as the deal is outstanding.

there’s a 19 99k 50i posted (believe still available). adjust the calc in the sheet for your specs…

No. No they won’t.

X5 is starting to show cracks though so there’s hope.

2 Likes

Was gonna say, seen people get 50i for less.

1 Like

Electric - what do you mean by that exactly? Can you elaborate

BMW is offering a special $1,000 incentive on new 2019s (as of a few days ago), in Texas at least. There’s also a special X5 tax credit in Texas that popped up in the last week. That’s probably what @electric meant.

How do the numbers offered by Rodo compare to the target deal you calculated before starting to get numbers using the current lease terms provided by edmunds and projections of discount based on comparable deals you researched?

Why is that?

Is there a a rule of thumb on asking for a better discount for cars that sit on the lot a long time?