Changed, resubmitted, closed

Closed , remove, resumitted new offer …

Good deal! Wish it had more packages or I would have entertained this one!

Nvm… you added $3500 DAS lol

3 Likes

what is the buyout at the end?

Very attractive car indeed. GLWS

Why are the pics taken by a 7 yr old?

3 Likes

Looks like screenshots from a walkaround video to me, but regardless, this is a really nice spec, and less than most people pay for new 40i right now.

1 Like

Good deal. Doesn’t change the pics part :joy:

Free bump tho and GLWS.

1 Like

Buy out is 43k at the end of lease

Thanks everyone. Ill be posting this on SAL tomorrow if still no intrest.

Yeah it was screenshots, sorry dont have time

1 Like

lol you better have time cause most people will get declined by BMW sadly. They are more strict on lease takeover vs new lease at dealer for some reason

becuase @Benedetto did the photos

It was a great deal until I saw the $3500 DAS. Good luck with the swap!

It’s a great deal with the $3,500 DAS. Good luck doing better.

New one’s going for way more.

3 Likes

Just go and look at an x3 m40i. Youll be in a similar range.

I find that 9 times out of 10 these comments are just from people who are sour that they couldn’t obtain the same deal.

5 Likes

This vehicle should go quickly then.

2 Likes

Ehhh options aren’t there to be honest. I think this is as basic you can get. Rather buy a m50 but what do I know lol

Buddy your “not enough options” have no basis.
Your were never planning on entertaining this offer, just window shopping.

What additional features are you looking for in a car? This vehicle is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need or use. Including the harmon kardon surround system.

Call a few brokers before making another comment to get an idea of how much a car in this caliber is worth.

Getting a $90k car for this price is an great deal. Do you believe there’s something better available in the current market for this price? I’ve extensively researched and contacted dealers nationwide for this offer, and there aren’t many like it. If you’re not interested, please refrain from commenting further. Thank you.

This car is now listed on SAL.

1 Like

Your posting on the wrong website

You post shitty pictures to expect people to jump over this. Most people on here are who know BMW want extended leather, executive package, drivers assist. Your car is a bare bones M50 and not loaded by any means. It may be loaded for you but on this website everyone wants the best for the cheapest

And I’m far from being a window shopper. I buy/lease useless cars all the time if you do research. I already pulled a trigger on one yesterday as I was entertaining yours till you added $3500 on back end, I rather just buy one vs leasing it.

2 Likes