BMW X5 loaner, $69k MSRP

15k would be minimum for me to be completely honest. I’m already cutting it close with 15k but I can make do.

Assuming I do 12k and buy the remaining miles (9k), I’d have to spend $2250 at end of lease. That’s about $63 per month.

The 12k option is not $63/month less hence I went with 15k.

2 Likes

Also, It sucks you had to learn that way but this is why 0 down with exception of MSD is cheap insurance against losing your ass on a lease.

2 Likes

If you need 15k stick with that, way cheaper than doing 12k and paying later. Might be worth a flight to socal(or have it shipped)…

1 Like

MSD is a maybe. My business requires me to have cash on hand or dig into my line of credit. So I’m trying to avoid that.

I gotcha, yeah it can be touch and go with that so good on you for doing your homework on your specific situation. There’s a thin gray area where overage vs 15K RV drop is pretty much a wash.

Or take over @Phantomcypher 's X5 lease transfer (Amazing deal) and save yourself $300/month!

the $300/month u save over the next 25 months ( $7,500) will be more than enough to cover additional miles, i would think.

And ladies and gentleman, that’s how Leap Frog’s newly created “Leapy Broker services” was founded! (j/k about this part)

3 Likes

That’s a 2018. I am looking for the 2019 redesigned one!

ahh… yeh i havent been following the x5, didnt know they did a re-design.

Also, i wonder why it posted all the pictures of his car, i just copied the original link… can you fix that @Jon

The redesigned one has received praise

People like new shiny things.

3 Likes

That become used when you drive them off the lot.

Ride hard, put away wet. That’s the ticket!

1 Like

Current offer

X5 loaner with 4600 miles
36/15k
$69k MSRP
13% off MSRP
MF: 0.00145
Residual: 53.xx%
$1750 incentives

$871 sign & drive

Thoughts? Pretty much told me this or walk after 1-2 hours of back and forth. I walked but due to urgency of needing a car - I did offer $830 sign & drive to the salesman via text and said lmk

Have you tried playing with numbers if you ordered new with your specs at 12% off MSRP with OL code and CCA 1K rebate? Might come out to same price and you’re driving a car that hasn’t been farted on for 4K+ miles…

A custom order with 12% off would be about $866 with $0 drive offs. I have not had a good experience with Nor Cal dealers and most of them capped discount at 9.5% if I wanted base MF.

866 NEW vs your offer at 871 loaner seems like a no brained to order new amirite?

That would be IF they did 12% off and base MF. which they wont. Either way I countered at 15% off and they accepted (over text) so I am going in later today to sign!

Inb4 lock, congrats and enjoy the X5!

1 Like

Lol dealer backed out of his word when we got there saying the sales guy wasn’t authorized xyz and said he can only give $500 off so $855.

Needless to say I walked.

Steer clear of BMW Stevens Creek lol

1 Like

I think we should all submit proposals on this car asking for 20% off so they have no choice but to give @Parth_Bharwad 15%+.

1 Like