BMW X5 5.0 demo $330 🦄 $87K MSRP

Potential PSA (Pegasus Sighting Alert) #2

Here’s a deal (2018 X5 5.0 demo) from the end of April:

LeaseHackr score of 17.1.

The last deal here:

13 Likes

27 posts were split to a new topic: BMW X5 5.0 demo $330 :unicorn: $87K MSRP_2

Since you got this hot deal, why didn’t u go for 36 months? What a waste of a deal

1 Like

Did you try plugging a 36 month lease into the LH calculator? See my next post.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Cooling off…

I know the prior responses went off the rails. But did you plug in the numbers in LH calculator? If you do that, you’d see that the 36/10k lease would be around $85 more per month for each of the 36 months.

When you negotiate a significant percentage discount off msrp, there comes a point when the 24 month option becomes cheaper on the monthly. That’s what happened here (by a large percentage). I hope that helps explain the matter. It also accords with many other deals posted on here that present a 24 month option as opposed to the 36 month option.

Feel free to look around and see for yourself. :v:

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.