BMW X4 Demo Lease Good Deal?

:grin:That’s good to hear.

i’d take that deal right now. good job man

It will look even worse when you find out how much your property is :slight_smile:

Oh yes, how well I know about property taxes in VA. Nightmarish! What are we to do—throw a tea party?:smirk:

Move to the Carolinas

Newbie as well. Looks like I am getting smashed here: any feedback?
2018 BMW X3 xdrive demo model 3900 miles on the car
MSRP. 53,245
Sell price 44,337
12k miles
3000 down includes first month.
563 month taxes in.

Compared to the deal OP posted you need to get at least another $1000 dealer discount and if the X3 has the same $2k BMW incentive and that is reflected in the sell price then you need to aim for another $3000 dealer discount. As is, not a great deal…

The X3 leases seem to be always brutal. But I figured this number was still high. Thanks for the feedback.

Nah. I’m imbedded as well as my kids, grands and a great-grand. Overall VA taxes are far from the worst. 2-5% sales tax and real property taxes are low in my area as well. One piece looks awful, but the entire puzzle isn’t bad.

I’m trying to get a deal on a BMW Demo. The price negotiations are stalled at “Fair Value.” I told them what I’m willing to pay and to contact me if they can make it work.

I’m wondering if there is something else I can do to move the negotiations on farther?

These vehicles are in short supply now. Although I did find another comparable one 350-400 miles away and contacted the dealer.

No need to start redundant threads.

As always it comes down to basic econ (supply & demand)…

Outside of trying another dealer, you’re at the mercy of the current one. If they felt your offer was unrealistic, they aren’t going to change their minds, nor can you convince them to, without concessions on your part. OTOH, if they don’t sell it by the end of the month, and are chasing a quota, they may call, depending on how close to reality your deal to them is.

Okay. I’m new here—not trying to take up time and space.

Well we agreed on a price. But then when I mentioned the $2k rebate he said “that price included the rebate.” Grrrrr. Thanks for telling me that when we were negotiating! So it’s $2k more than I’m willing to pay.

Thanks for your reply!

This is what I came up with their last numbers.

I have been very frustrated with the dealer response of: “Oh, the price reflects every possible rebate and discount ever offered, including ones that are impossible to stack together.”

Welcome to the world of auto sales…where bait-and-switch is as common as you changing your underwear

Hello, I am in South Florida trying to assist my niece with a lease on a 2018 BMW X4 M40i DEMO with 5200miles MSRP:$63,295 So far they have begun with a sales price of $49,888.00 on this vehicle.

Any help with MF/RV for 36 months/12 miles and incentives would be appreciated. FICO almost 800. Anything particular to look for in regards to DEMO ? Better to look at 2019 ? Thanks in advance!

Bmw demos with over 5k miles will take a 4% residual hit plus 5,200 miles x $0.25 = $1,300 hit. You can get the base MF up to tier 2 credit with BMW financial so 800 score or 700 score will not make a difference as long as dealer does not mark up the base MF. $49.8k might not be good enough of a deal to make the deal sweet.