BMW X3 xdrive30i 3 year lease 12k 2022 deal check

I got a score of 5.8%. Dont understand that…

How much due at sale? You’re listing some amount of cap cost reduction, so there’s gotta be more than just first month das

Sounds pretty bad, but curious how bad.

$800+/mo for an x3 30i sounds pretty bad

2 Likes

I was able to secure a similar discount (5.58% with loyalty included), but at a .00143 money factor rate. I would confirm the discount isn’t already including the 750, as that is what my dealer did (they double counted it on the deal sheet). I would also confirm there aren’t dealer add ons adding to the price.

Can you post a link to your calculator?

That’s the market… :confused:

And trust me, lately I’ve seen deals far worse than that sent to me for comparison.

Oh dear lord. That’s like $250/mo. over my current 330i lease for a car that cost more than this one. Guess I’m gonna have to buy out my lease when it’s up in July. So depressing. I really was hype on that Genesis GV70!

what’s a good deal on that car? Bmw saw x3 drive 30i list price 49830. What’s the Bmw current moneyfactor…

Im paying the first month’s lease of $783 and 202 for DMV fees… How can I get BETTER DEAL?

If you financed this car for 50,000 at 2.39% over 6 years, your payment would be lower than it is on this offer. Makes way more sense to finance this in the current environment.

1 Like

What made you assume a good lease deal can be found on this car?

1 Like

This link doesn’t reflect your deal. In short I’d ask the dealership for a .00143 money factor and take the deal if you like the car.

I did reach out to 2 other Bmw dealers. They said the MF is .00123. My dealer said it’s .00163. How can this be?

Your dealer is marking it up to make more money

1 Like

To be fair, they are in fact a for-profit business. :grin:

1 Like

The base money factor (the base rate) is .00123. The dealer is allowed to mark it up to any amount between that and .00163. My guess is the dealer that is offering .00123 is offering less or no discount. All these amounts are negotiable, but in this market a 5% discount and .00123 money factor is unlikely.

1 Like

I did not get a 5% discount…

3.7% (roughly) before the 750. 5.2% with the 750.

You’re just wasting your time trying to find a good lease deal on an X3… it’s not gonna happen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.