BMW X3 loaner lease NC

Hi
I have read your forum but I do appreciate your feedback on this deal. I’m in NC
And this is an 2019 BMW X3
Xdrive30i 4dr A
Miles: 4372

For starters, I’d rule out 48 months. :wink:

1 Like

I’d assume the money factor is jacked up, need another $1000 to $1500 off(ask for more) and buy rate on the MF(.00145) then apply msd’s

Thanks!! I was thinking 36 to be the best option as well.
I’m wondering if the numbers in general look good. It’s hard sometimes to translate the different ways they set up charges. :grimacing:

Buy down rate by paying down? The 2k or 3k ?

Each dealer different but you usually have to ask for more and hope they compromise, also if they aren’t willing to do buy rate ask for the bigger discount. Ask for buy rate then do msd’s

1 Like

I’ve had terrible luck working with NC bmw dealers. You’re better off to work a deal with a bigger dealership outside the state. The northeast has heavy discounts NC dealers can’t touch.

2 Likes

I’ll try that option. That sounds like a good recommendation. Any city in particular that you recall?
Thank you in advance!

I had a good experience at Flow in greensboro earlier this year. All via email and they delivered everything as promised on this one:

I just stuck to my guns and had to pursue them more than them pursing me but it wasnt a big deal and worth the effort. Check their used inventory for 2019 x3s with low mileage to see if they have inventory that will make a good loaner lease.

Mass and NY look to have the deepest discounts. Check out the Marketplace section of this forum.