Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: bmw
Transfer fee:500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Photos:

Thinking about moving on from my lease above. BMW x2 s drive

With that payment in general terms how easy would it be to move it on swap a lease?

My commute is only about 25 minutes every day but it feels like if I drive anywhere else I’ll blow over the miles since we had about 2 months with no driving her in Socal this year. Tired of holding back.

I think it should move without a problem with that payment. Also keep in mind that Bmw lease transfers take a lot longer than before.

Did you calculate how much over miles you will be at the end? You might be stressing yourself out for no reason.

2 Likes

And: how much did you pay at inception when you leased this X2?

Only paid first month and ttl at inception. It was my second as part of the lease hacker family.

I stress myself out because I don’t drive around and do things I should because I worry about going over.

As in I should drive to Yosemite for the weekend from LA but I don’t because I try to stay in range of 15,000 a year. Or I don’t drive to the beach an hour away to watch the sunset. Just me being frugal.

Make sure to really run your numbers and make sure something else isn’t going to cost more
( new registration, potentially higher insurance, etc… )

On the Yosemite trip why not rent an econo box and throw the miles on the rental. As for running to the beach, life’s too short, take the trip to the beach and enjoy it. If you end up 5000 miles over at .25 / mile =$1250 / 36 = $35 per month. Go enjoy life for $35 month!

1 Like