BMW UDE Metlife May 2021/CBP June 2021

Yeah I’ve rescheduled the event like 5 times this time around lol.
I was scheduled for 5PM on Friday. Got there at 5:10, apparently the 5PM run is their last one for the day and has a hard cut off start time of 5PM. I missed it. BMW was nice enough to sign me in and give me the OL code though. I was told that sunday 5/23, today essentially, it is a walk in day, where you can just drop in first come first serve.

1 Like

^ that.

Also, you can indeed try calling: “If you have any questions, please call 1-844-793-3898 with your confirmation number XXXXXXX”

I was told that I already registered so I just use my first my name as my first and last to register again.

Since I’m addicted to these events and my definition of fun definitely includes M440i’s at 8:30 AM on a Sunday, I was back at it yesterday for the final day of the CBP UDE in Philly, this time featuring @HersheySweet and Papa Hershey as well! Great way to spend the morning of Father’s Day, on a beautiful sunny day! :slight_smile:

(I just can’t get over how gorgeous ruby red is in direct sunlight…)

(@HersheySweet action shot! :grinning:)

As always, gorgeous vehicles on display (the usual suspects like the M3C, though with some electric minis in the mix now as well) and the autocross was a hoot, though the selection for street drives was rather slim, and moreover the wait times for anything desirable (M850/4 Vert) were measured in hours. @HersheySweet and I cleared the M850i waitlist several hours after we left. :roll_eyes:

Lesson - definitely do the wait list for something BEFORE your autocross session on the final day of a UDE event. Should’ve known better… oh well… there’s another event in NY in the fall, and the electric Mini was actually pretty fun, though the regen braking is pretty strong! :smiley:

Of course, had to take the car shot, featuring the :lemon:mobile sporting a LH sticker, and the Volvo wagon! :slight_smile:

1 Like