šŸ„‡ BMW Specials California ~ LEGENDS AUTO GROUP ~ *THE MOST AGGRESSIVE PRICING IN SOCAL*

Sent you a link. Thanks

Interested in an X2 M35i. Thanks again!

Great. Text one of us. Thanks

Im interested in a 2019 X5 in Chicago land and nearby - Preferably Loaner or Demo but open to New.

Late review post, but shout-out to Paul from @legendsauto for helping me get into my new '19 530e. Did all the discussion via text in early June from the east coast. I told him I would be moving back to SoCal end of June, and the day I landed the car was delivered. Spent 5 minutes signing papers, and that was that. Everything was exactly as discussed; the best part was the whole process of telling him which car I wanted and figuring out the cost took maybe 5-10 minutes via text. I will certainly be using them again in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy your car in good health and donā€™t hesitate to let me know if you need anything at all.

Programs change tomorrow. If you have the link and want to lock something down today, let us know.

Link updated.

Title still says July, would recommend to update that to minimize confusion. Other than that, things look the same?

1 Like

Done. Yeah, theyā€™re the same.

Awesome deals as always guys! Good luck on sales this month. Iā€™ll be hitting up for another one.

1 Like

Appreciate it bro :ok_hand:t2:

All links sent. Let us know if we didnā€™t get to you.

Everyone who pmā€™d should have a link!

All links sent.

All links sent, let us know if we didnā€™t get to you.

Please PM directly for a link.

Paul broke his phone so please contact Gor for the time being at 424-278-8216

I got a new phone. :joy:

All links sent.