BMW September Lease NEW Demo/Loaner GA FL SC NC AL TN NO Broker Fees

Can you check your PMs

The last thing anyone on leasehackr wants to hear.

4 Likes

It was last day of the month. If you don’t drop by the dealership, a deal can not be finished. As a result, the numbers don’t matter.

1 Like

If you post a deal that someone likes they can then come into the dealer. It wouldn’t take long. If they aren’t local it’s a moot point. The main advice given on this site is do not go into the dealer until you have a done deal. I am not criticizing I know you have posted many deals. For next month end it might serve you better to post some hot deals to entice people to come in and see you. When you say come in and we will make a deal that seems like you are just using the rote phrase every dealer says.

2 Likes

These have been leasing for around $799/mo through some other deals posted on LH recently.

1 Like

How bout a M Sport Exec Package 530E?

1 Like

Guys & gals, if you are looking for a trustworthy sales rep, Daniel is the person to see. Daniel went out of his way to help me get into a 2019 BMW i3 for a ridiculously low monthly payment. When I arrived at his dealership they had just sold the last remaining i3 on their lot. Daniel worked his magic and pulled off a deal with another dealership to get me the only remaining i3 (non rex) left in the region! There was no additional charge, or effort to upsell. He honored our initial deal, and actually lowered my payment by a few dollars each month. I have dealt with many dealers and salespeople over the years, and I have zero hesitation in saying Daniel quite simply has been the best. Do yourself and your pocketbook a favor and go see Daniel!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind response. Enjoy your new i3!

I will post this reminder again. Please provide me the following information when making a price inquiry. Stop sending me a message like get me a price quote on 3 series. I spend too much time every time reply to people and ask for information.

Stock#:
Name:
Address:
Email:
Phone:
Purchase Frame:
Ideal Monthly Payment:
Rebates (Loyalty, College Grad, USAA… etc):

Hey! Do you have any 330/340i with the HK system, preferably a loaner?

At the top of this post is a link to his dealers website where you can look for yourself.

1 Like

Can the car be delivered out of state to MA

I sent you a PM earlier today regarding an in stock vehicle and a possible build.

Whats the stock number on the new X1 you just posted? Tried finding it on your site to no avail - just 1 2019 X1 with a ~43k sticker.

vehicle is over at another dealership, but I can have it transferred here if there’s a buyer for it

Do you know what options? AWD?

I’m interested in X1, Do you still have it

Yes. I have one other guy on it. Credit application and deposit hold the car.

Hi, do you still have I3’s available?
Thanks!

How can i get the application started.