BMW new electric line up?

I think it’ll grow on people. The first Z4 and E60 5-series were universally panned at the time, but they still look pretty modern to this day.

I loved my E60
Still miss it

That’s called the Bolt, I doubt this turd will be that cheap

I believe people said the same thing when i3 came out in 2014 - ugly looking, short range, and expensive price tag, blablahhh… And you know how it went… :wink:

I’m not sure why ‘300 miles of range’ will make it DOA. For most folks, a 200-mile range would be more than enough for their day to day driving. I’ve been driving my sub-200-mile range BMW i3 for my daily commute (50mi) for three years, and never have I wished my car has a longer range.

Because it’s totally acceptable for the roof to randomly fly off an electric cuv as long as it gets over 300 miles of range

1 Like

I am sure it will grow on people but why does it have to ? BMW already has a great design language and do not need to exaggerate the lines . It is like robots in the movies having a fist fight… Can they do a fist fight… sure can… do they have to … Probably no.

It’s still ugly, and has different size tires front and back, I think that’s my favorite crappy trait of that thing. Can’t even rotate the tires

3 Likes

I thought Cadillac was stupid for doing this when they first released CUE. Muscle memory and a physical button will win every time over a touchscreen IMO. Apparently they learned their lesson, as they began to add the buttons back in with their most recent junk.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.