BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Regional variances

2 Likes

G20 doesn’t seem to be all that hackable just yet it appears other than GT and wagon. All in (TX) Still showing a high $400’s payment on a 36/12 with a nicely equipped car (54K with 8K discount — 15% would take some ear pulling…) just MSD due at signing with $4,250 rebates (lease cash, loyalty, OL)

If I’ve used the new grad $1k on a bmw in the past few months, can I use it on a second one? Is there a limit to how many times I can redeem the $1k?

If a dealer was willing to discount a 2019 3 Series ~ 10% than it would take away any value that this new design has which is actually a ton! Sorry but my pride kicked in a little here.

If you’ve driven the new 3 Series than you already know that it is SOOO far beyond what any so-called competitor is offering. It’s back to being a true drivers car and with insane technology unmatched by its rivals.

Remember that factory invoice is only 6% less than MSRP. And if you can get one anywhere near that (contact me for specials), you’re getting a great deal on what is currently the best small class sport sedan in the world.

I’ll bite, I’m duly impressed with the new 3 series and very much look forward to hacking a deal on one when the incentives get nice and juicy. Even on loaners I don’t anticipate being able to do much better than 15% off MSRP on a loaded example.

11 posts were split to a new topic: BMW East Coast program request

@bretbmw can you please PM me?

Is the ongoing 2018 3 series lease support for May regional?

1 Like

I have the same question.

I can’t imagine that they’d limit you to “one car per HH” if your stats support otherwise, but a valid question indeed.

My sis just got one and while I can’t comment on the driving dynamics since I haven’t driven it, I can say the interior/tech seems miles ahead of my F30. Certainly a worthy upgrade.

Get one as a loaner on your next service. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats the plan!

Definitely better than the outgoing 3 series, but nothing special about it compared to the c class, a4, etc. With all the hype around its launch, I’m mildly disappointed.

1 Like

Which zip code (or region) are you in?

Hmm I thought loyalty/conquest was variable by region, but not the other incentives (e.g. lease credit)?

I also would never expect a region specific incentive to be less than what BMWUSA advertises online, especially because we established that BMW doesn’t present region specific incentives on their Offers section of their website.

Sure is

Dave - Actively chasing an M3 CS. Do you have a line on any of them?

Thanks for putting these lists together. Massive help!

Interesting enough I have the same question about the .00177 MF even though I see Dave posted it is .00165.

The dealer I’m talking to is giving me a decent deal, but he said that he has to use the .00177 from last month, this isn’t a May incentive program it’s just a deal they worked out with BMW to continue the program. He started me at .00199 but lowered to the .00177.

Any possible truth to this? I know someone else said that MF is nationwide but this dealer is telling me something else.

Would be useful to know as I have quotes from other dealers coming in.

It dropped from April to .00165

If you locked in last month, he’s probably using last month’s programs. MF is national and no regional variances exist with MF. Dealer is also allowed to mark it up 40 bp at their discretion or in conjunction with your credit.

1 Like