BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Not quite. You can’t combine Loyalty and Conquest. Pull out the conquest and you’re good to go.

Hey Dave, do your internet prices on loaners/demos include incentives/loyalty in the figure?

No never. The price listed is the discounted price before incentives. I hate it when dealers do that. And most of them do. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Love it. I hate that too. You guys have a car there I’m interested in but I wonder how logistics would work. I’m in the Sacramento Area. If one was to fly down for pickup, what’s the easiest/quickest way to get to you there?

You can email me directly if you want to take it off the thread. Otherwise, we’re an hour north of San Diego or an hour south of Ontario. Driving north from San Diego can take longer in the afternoon from all the commuter traffic.

I sell a lot of cars to folks in Nor Cal and most of the time we overnight the paperwork with a return envelope and then once the lease funds (2-3 days after the package comes back) we just ship the car to their home. It’s only $450 to ship it. Saves on flight cost, fuel and miles.

1 Like

Ok nice, shipping would be a great option then. I’ll shoot you an email regarding one you have listed on you site as a loaner but before I do, my preference is always an xDrive model 3 or 4 series. Do you have any of those that might make your stock soon?

In any case Dave, I just emailed you with the stock number I’m interested in. Thanks for your time sir

Can we custom order a build for a lease?
Can’t get my mind of an x7 but want some
Individual options

Yes you can. May not get as much discount as a car that’s been sitting on the dealer lot for a long time, but you get exactly what you want.

Do you have any 4 series GC w/ M package?

Yes I have two 430i and two 440i. Just go to my website and filter down to 4 Series. Than sort from highest price to lowest. I tried to put a link here but the filters don’t stick when doing it from phone. Here’s a link to all new inventory

A few questions for @bmw_dave and the rest of those on the forums:

1. BMW Acquisition fee (925) waiver: Is the MF increase still at .0003? I was quoted by a dealer .0005

2. Can MSD’s be done at a dealership in New York? I am working with a dealer that says NO to MSD’s in NY. (Dealer said state law doesn’t allow it).

3. I have an OL code and asked dealer to apply $500 (BMW contribution) to a service loaner – they told met that they cannot apply because it has been titled in the dealers name. I have been able to apply this previously for other service loaners, so I was a little confused why they couldn’t do it at this dealer…

Any thoughts and input would be appreciated!

Search…all repeat questions

1. it has been 50 points since like 2015
  2. correct
  3. only if under 5k mls

I can see BMW dealers are using a similar web template, Hendrick’s has started recently a new one, but still without an important info - the MSRP. I presume I can ask for it if I have interest in a certain vehicle, but for the the LH calculator, knowing the MSRP upfront would be nice.

Hi Dave,
Just mailed you details for my request.

Hi Dave,
Just mailed you details for my request.

We have to leave at least ONE reason for you to contact me, right? :smirk:

Sorry boss. I left at 6 and I’m off the next two days. Family and chores. I’ll be back on Thursday and will start diggin my way through the requests and setting up for the weekend.

Thanks @Trato! I am constantly following these forums but for some reason I could not find the updated info… Thanks again

Has anybody had issue combining the following: Lease Incentive + Loyalty + New Grad ?
Do you know if the $1k Grad incentive is all from BMW and/or split cost w/ dealer (which may cause them to be more difficult)?
Thank you

New grad incentive is straight from BMWFS

1 Like