BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Dave, I am getting a quote of RV of 56% for 2018s X1 and X2 from my local dealer even thought BMWUSA.com is saying 59% RV for 3yr 10K per yr lease for my zip. Do RV vary by region? How do I reconcile the RV differences? What is true?

Others, any idea?

RV should be nationwide. Are you sure the dealer is quoting for 10k miles and not 15k? Are the vehicles the dealer quoting new or loaners/demos?

What @Jon said. :wink:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Here is what I am being presented 56% for 36 months and 59% for 30 months… in Bay Area.

From past experience, I believe the program summary reflects rates for leases of 15k miles per year. For leases for 10k miles per year, add three percent.

If your dealer is making such mistakes, you are better off giving Dave a call and avoiding the hassle of correcting a dealership on such fundamental issues.

Like @Electrifi38 said…this sheet shows you the 15k residuals. @bmw_dave + BMWUSA shows you 10k. They’re the same numbers…just presented differently.

From @BMW_Dave 's first post, here’s how you adjust…

RESIDUAL ADJUSTMENTS

• For 12k miles subtract 1%
  • For 15k miles subtract 3%
  • For 30 months add 3%
  • For 24 months add 6%
1 Like

Thank you @mp11477 and @Electrifi38

1 Like

Yes those programs sheets are defaulted at 15k. You have to make the proper adjustment.

By the way…I have 26 unread emails now from LH alone and they keep coming in. I also have a client that should be here in about 15 minutes (which means I will be away from my desk for a few hours). I just wanted to let everyone know since it will be very difficult to get back to everyone today but I will do my best.

1 Like

Good grief, Charlie Brown!

For those of you that emailed me today (hopefully you’re coming back and checking this thread)…my 2pm appt was finally done at 7pm (no it doesn’t usually take that long unless we have to switch cars 3 times and change buyers twice…ugh) and then another deal came in at almost 8:00 and they just left.

I am off the next two days so if you have to do something tomorrow or Wednesday, please email me and put that in the subject line and I will make sure one of my teammates helps out (with leasehackr pricing, of course) so that you don’t have to go to another store and play their games.

Otherwise I will circle back to those pending requests when I return on Thursday.

4 Likes

Hello Dave,

Can loyalty and conquest been used together? Or its either one?

BMWFS only allows either/or.

Dave - Many thanks for your efforts they are truly appreciated. Two questions:

1. Are the loyalty rewards nationwide? I ask because my daughter ordered a car last month - when loyalty was $1500 for an X4 - and its due in this month - with a drop to $1250. Will dealer honor the $1500 (obviously - no big deal - all of $7.00 per month - but curious).
  2. The flip side: Last month MF was .00188 and this month .00177.
    Can I have my cake and eat it too on these issues??

Either or; if they ran credit and locked rate you can rate locked for up to 60 days. Might be a wash with lower loyalty and lower money factor this month.

If you order the car in March and take delivery in June you can choose the programs that you locked in March or the the programs that will be current when you contract at time of delivery. Not a combination though.

1 Like

It looks like the 330e is officially done now then? At least until late summer when the 2019’s start coming through?

If u can find a dealer to play ball u still can. Expect outrageous quotes though as inventory is close to none and 2019s e wont come till late sunmer.

1 Like

Enjoying your day off? :rofl:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here