BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Sounds good thanks!

Looks like there is lease support for the new 2019 3 series, but itā€™s not very good

its the standard 3 series numbers: 60% and .00188 MF. There just arenā€™t any discounts.

Looks like everything lost a good amount of rebate across the board?

looks like 4 series lost a lot of incentives

Everything got better, no clue what you are talking about. 3 series went up by 1k

2 Likes

Looking at BMWUSA site for my region, not showing any rebate for 18 3, 4, X5, X2, 500 less for X1, 19 5 went down by 1250
Hopefully still in the middle of updating

? 3 series was $3500 credit last month.

and more this month

Sweet 2020

5 series/x3/x6/3 series are all up

Iā€™m seeing rebates went up, but Loyalty/Conquest went down.

Correctā€¦

Went up in DC area, but still $1,000 lower than NE.

Sorry but Iā€™m off today. I will upload a new grid for Feb by the end of the weekend. It just may be busy tomorrow being Saturday and weā€™re moving to our all new dealership on Sunday. Super exciting!!

8 Likes

Moving on Super Bowl Sunday? Commitmentā€¦

2 Likes

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

27 Likes

Thank you @BMW_Dave!

2 Likes

Thanks Dave !!

Nice to see they improved the RV on the 19 I3ā€™s - but it would still not lease well due to the extravagant pricing.
Can you please let me know what would be the RV for 24/30 mo VS 36. is it 64?