BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

:rofl::rofl: Or you could instead just email me and be like:

8 Likes

Eagerly waiting for the new numbers. :pray:

3 Likes

Sorry ya’ll. Selling cars took precedence today. I finally finished the grid (too many changes this month!) and I will upload it tomorrow when I get in at noon with all the new bullet points that I still have to write.

I really need to get an assistant! :sweat:

13 Likes

Leasehackr assistant go fund me page? I got 5 on it

1 Like

Thanks Dave! Truly appreciate all your effort. My X6 lease is up in less than 2 weeks and I have been waiting for the March numbers to figure out my next car.

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

22 Likes

@BMW_Dave sent you email about a quote. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I’m down to only 7 unread emails (hallelujah!). Can you clarify on which one is you so I can bump it?

I emailed you about the 330 and forgot to give you my zip code :slight_smile:

Thanks a ton @BMW_Dave.

Man i was really looking forward to some lease incentives for the x5…

Does anyone know when 2020 x6 will be available?

Are MSD’s still available this month?

Dave - Sent you request for a quote as well. Looking fwd to hearing back. Thx!

Sure are…

1 Like

Is the 2020 M340i already available? It’s listed on the sheet?

I’d assume for orders

1 Like

Yes I just didn’t feel I had to keep putting “MSD’s are back”. They’re here now unless you here otherwise from me. :slight_smile:

If you can find a dealer that has allocation I’m sure you could order one. I haven’t had any dropped on us yet.

2 Likes

PLEASE NOTE: May days off this month are March 5-6, 12-13, 19, 23-24 and 28th.

Just in case someone is wondering why they haven’t heard back from me :wink:

Dave, I am getting a quote of RV of 56% for 2018s X1 and X2 from my local dealer even thought BMWUSA.com is saying 59% RV for 3yr 10K per yr lease for my zip. Do RV vary by region? How do I reconcile the RV differences? What is true?

Others, any idea?

RV should be nationwide. Are you sure the dealer is quoting for 10k miles and not 15k? Are the vehicles the dealer quoting new or loaners/demos?

What @Jon said. :wink: