BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

With the exception of MF, you can already find the numbers over at BMWUSA. You don’t HAVE to wait.

Edit, in my region, nothing changed with regard to Residual/Rebates…the unknown being MF.

BMWUSA shows “no offers” in the 3-4 regions I checked on east coast, midwest, and west coast. There is a headline banner on the X1 but nothing on 3 series, 5 series, etc. Strikes me as odd that BMW would do zero lease support on 2018s in December but its possible. Guess I’ll wait for Dave’s confirmation.

They are updating then…you’ll have to be patient. My region stayed exactly the same as last month.

“Be patient” Sorry, I don’t understand the meaning :grinning:

Some good things coming…especially on MY18 3ers and X5!! The grid is updated and I’m working on my post now…

3 Likes

Emailed you last night Dave! Looking forward to it.

I’m always curious to see how our regional rebates will differ this year. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Looks like 18 3, X2, and X5 got more rebate!

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

17 Likes

What is an OL Code and where do you get one?

2 Likes

thanks dave! Damn no i3 buildout $2k

Dave – thank you for your time and effort in putting this together!

In regards to the lease credits for the X5 –

I just got off the phone with a dealership in Fairfax and they were telling me that BMW dropped lease credit support for loaners. I pushed him and asked was he sure and he said yes, direct from his manager. Any thoughts? Was he just gassing me to get rid of a bottom dollar sale?

If I got a dealer-specific OL code from one of those email invites last month, can it be applied to other dealers? For example can an OL from an OC dealership be used with Dave?

From my personal experience, yes it can be applied to any dealer. I received an OL code from Pacific BMW and was able to use it at a NY dealer. Just give them the code, the plug it in on their computer, and it spits out, $500 credit or $1000 credit depending on the dealer. The 2 dealers I’ve actually used them on both gave me $1000.

1 Like

Not sure. Here in So Cal we’re ready to go.

Absolutely. If it validates with BMW NA than you can use it at any dealership.

Looking for a hacker deal on an X1 or X2 in the Philly area!

Lot of 2018 loaner X1s this time of the year that dealers want to unload…not too many loaner X2s, at least not in my area.

Mine signed a week ago was $10,500 off dealer side + $3,500 rebates for payments of $350/mo 36/10 or $362 36/12, both $0 down first month DAS.

2 Likes

This is great info! What an awesome website!

Great deal congrats!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is lease cash the same nation wide or varying by region w BMW?