BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

BMW website shows a $3k incentive for the x1 and x3 for me on the main page, but nothing on the special offers page, odd

1 Like

Yeah see it shown too, but the whole list shows mostly empty besides the 2018 5 series. Also looking at the Mercedes site since I know the winter event starts today but they still show offers with expiration of 10/31.

Do retired loaners qualify for the $4000 APR credit listed on BMWs site for X5s? One of the local (IL) BMWs told me that retired loaners are not considered “new” cars but Edmunds indicates that they should be.

1 Like

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

11 Likes

Thanks for posting. Obviously this is a guess but based on your experience, do you think the 19 x5 will be better in December or January?

I doubt we will see any enhancements on a brand new model that is just now arriving. Especially when they still have MY18’s to get rid of.

Any idea why no incentives increased to get F15s out the door? I know it has sold well, they don’t see it as distressed?

Guess the only route to get aggressive on those is to get dealers to drop the selling price.

am I imagining things or is the '18 x5 worse than October ?

It’s the same

wasnt the lease incentive 2k on the regular x5?

Grr. Waiting for some good incentives for the 18 X5s to show up…Got till ~feb on my current lease. Itching to find a good well loaded diesel one somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

im in the same boat as you, I want an '18 x5 but might settle on a q7 as the program is a little stronger.

It dropped to $1k in July and has been there since.

I have a few really loaded diesel’s lingering when you’re ready.

Itching for a good deal on any sdrive with a third row lol

Does BMW typically throw out extra Black Friday incentives near the end of the month? For whatever reason I remember getting $1,000 off our past 2 cars around the Thanksgiving time.

Wow @BMW_Dave. Is the i3 really 53%?

Not usually. The incentives typically stick for the calendar month.

Just as a reference point when I got my X3 last Feb as the new model had come out in volume the residual (36/10) was a whopping 64% [I got 70% on a 2 year lease].

Dave - this is incredibly useful info - thanks for posting. Edit - I found the answer simply by scrolling to the top – " * For 24 months add 6%"

Thanks

What i wouldnt give for 70% residual for a X5 35D or X3 m40i :smiley:

1 Like