BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

if you lock in with a credit app, I think you get either/or. Would need a confirm from @BMW_Dave or @Samson on that though.

You are correct, you can lock in with a credit-app, but how long is this lock valid for?

thatā€™s the problemā€¦I think 60 days. If youā€™re getting something made in the US, that would cut it closeā€¦getting something built in Germany would probably be longer than the 60.

90 days for a credit lock in, from what I know

Any deals on 2018 X5?

Rumor has it the East coast gets the shaft at only 60 days. It was mentioned a couple times earlier this year. Idk how true that is though.

Great info. Loyalty extend to a luxury competitor conquest? Iā€™m assuming no since you didnā€™t post, but since most luxo brands offer it, I thought I better ask.
Thanks!

Loyalty and conquest are two different things, and are marked as such on the grid.

I always heard that as well. Theory being that anything west coast has to transit the Panama Canal to get here. It just takes longer.

Itā€™s true. West coast is 90 days. East coast is 60 days. However, if you have anything installed VIA (port installed accessories) then, you get an extra 30 days. This is virtually unknown though. Almost no one who works for BMW knows about this (I didnā€™t until 4 months ago!). Found out by studying the VIA bulletins as I feared some of the accessories ($15k!) I ordered on my M3 would be on back order and my car would be just sitting at the port past day 60.

2 Likes

Anybody with predictions on November?

8,000 off anything you want with 0.09% interest.

5 Likes

Is it possible to lock in the MF with a credit app?

do u have this info for 2019 models

60 day lock on East coast, 90 on West.

Ok to simply apply through website to get this? https://creditapp.bmwusa.com

Correct, BUT your application is strictly valid at the dealership which you submitted it through. So make sure you know who you will be working with.

Hi, does anyone have a sense where promos may go on the 2018 models next month, specifically x5/x6? Have a couple months left on existing lease so trying to decide whether to game it or not on a few specific vehicles Iā€™m eyeing at a dealer. Thanks

The manufacturer doesnā€™t let any info out until itā€™s public. The problem with waiting is less inventory and another possible MF adjustment.

Thanks. Is there anything that a dealer can do to lock deal for me at month end with current incentives but delay my delivery/payment so as to let my existing lease run another month? Figure thatā€™s probably a no go but had to ask.