BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

@BMW_Dave, Appreciate the info you share, particularly the grids with current incentives, residuals and MF! Other than Googling it and trying to find these numbers buried in forums like I currently do, is there anyway or place to go where this info is easily accessible? Even the popular BMW forums don’t seem to have this simple yet extremely useful all inclusive table.

FWIW Costco was not terminated early. A memo from BMW FS went out to dealers indicating something along those lines. However, after talking to Costco about it, they said it’s still in effect, they called my dealer, and the discount was applied.

@bmw_dave does this out of the goodness of his heart. There’s more than likely no where else on the internet to find the amount of data he provides in 1 screenshot on the same page. If there is, it’s an obscure location you wouldn’t find without knowing it.

1 Like

Any word on Oct 2018 lease incentives & Money Factor ??

Patience is a virtue. You have 29 more days :). The numbers will start trickling in soon.
Go to BMWUSA.com if you’re in that much of a hurry. It’s very easy to figure out RV and incentives on their site based on your location. MF will have to wait for a CA to chime in.

base money factor is up to 0.00182
no more fleet / costco either
no more 0% on service loaner financing either
yikes?

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

9 Likes

apparently BMW isn’t trying to bump sales in Q4 with this kinda program changes

1 Like

There’s still 2 months to go…they could get better in Nov + Dec.

'18 4 series took a 1% hit on residual too. 56% at 10k

I’m seeing 56% in Pittsburgh too using BMWUSA. Residual of 430i Coupe in their promo is 26,513. MSRP is 47,345. That comes to a .559 Residual for 36/10

Is the 2017 330e model sub 5k mileage still eligible for the 5k leasing incentive + add ons?

No there are no more lease programs for MY2017.

I received an updated program sheet have corrected the grid. Market 31 (and all of the nation I assume) is also now 56% on a 4 Series for 36/10k.

2 Likes

3 series incentive went up here in Colorado, was $2k now it’s $3k. Not sure what the X2 was before but now it’s $4250 for an Xdrive.

The 4250 x2 incentive (at least in nova) includes $1000 loyalty.

Dave, how do deal with cars at your other state’s dealerships work within Hendricks ?
Do you deal on out of state cars like ones in NC or SC ?
How much is the transfer cost to So Cal ?

If you attend a drive event and obtain the OL code, can it be used on an order that is already placed but not delivered? I am aware it’s 50/50 dealer/bmw
Thank you

Just to clarify, there is a $1000 conquest lease cash? Is the BMWCCA rebate useable with others? I for example qualify for the college grad, so not sure if i can combine.
Right now, looking to lease a 530e this month CA Orange County if that helps, this stuff can get confusing as to what you can combine or what is out there as I have not seen conquest cash advertised.
$1000 Manufacturer,
$1000 Conquest
$1000 College Grad
$1000 BMWCCA
Total $4000?

manufacturer + conquest + college

BMWCCA, you need apply it yourself.

Yes we do but the cost to ship it here (about $1500 from East Coast) typically would outweigh the savings.

Only if you take delivery before the expiration of the OL Code which typically doesn’t happen on an order.

Yes you would get all of these but like @Frankyang said, the CCA Rebate is post sale. Since youre in OC, you should definitely email me directly for a quote. I’ll beat any other dealers with almost no effort on your part. Unless of course you like the back and forth process (surprisingly, some people do) in which case there are plenty of Client Advisors out there that would be happy to waste your time in that fashion. :wink:

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com