BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

The post in question was my reply to you. He deleted his reply, as it was irrelevant.

Evan as of yesterday the guys on Edmunds are insisting lease support ended for the 340i and 330i, which doesn’t make any sense as you can see from BMW’s website they have $3000 lease cash for the 340i and $2500 for the 330i. I pointed that out and they still just respond that it’s over and done so they aren’t providing info on the 2018’s of those models.

Anywhere else to get residual info on those?

You can calc the residual yourself. Or just sit tight for @bmwdave. He will update.

1 Like

Thanks. Didn’t think it was that simple!

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

11 Likes

If a customer with current car with MSDs will return it, will he be in the same position re: MSDs like a new customer ? Or the amount or number of the preceding MSDs can influence the MSDs on the new lease ?

I am in process of assuming a short term lease with MSDs to qualify for more discounts (MSDs, Loyalty) but it seems that my move will earn me only Loyalty with the MSD change.

No incentives for 2018 4 series? If so, tough to move them

All customers will have the same opportunity as what only grandfathered MSD customers had the 2nd half of 2018.

I’m sure any left over new MY18 4’s will go into service loaner status and any retired loaners wil lstill make great purchases since they still get lower rates, maintenance and APR/Loyalty credits.

Any idea when the 2019 3 series start rolling in to your dealership?

@BMW_Dave Do all X5 incentives in your list apply to loaners and demos below 5k miles?

Just sent you an email on an X2 I am interested in. Thanks

@BMW_Dave seeing rumors that the Fleet Program has returned for 2019. Any truth to this?

Hi Dave, emailed you last night about an i3.

I am a little confused with the USAA changes. Has it gone down to 250 on leases or is it 1,000.

Looks like BMW CCA removed the I3 $1000 rebate as well…Damn December was definitely the best time to pick the 18s up

Lease or buy through BMWFS = $250
Buy outside BMWFS (Cash or your own bank) = $1,000

1 Like

Yes, it’s back for 2019.

Is it any better than it was, or is it the same as USAA?

1 Like

It’s back to how to use to be. Employees will have to log in through their employer’s website.

They fill out the form and present it to a dealership.

It’s not stackable with anything and ends up being worse than a customer with Loyalty but better otherwise.

1 Like