BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Friends - long thread :slight_smile:

So, what is the consensus - is the lower MF for July regional or nationwide?

@BMW_Dave can you confirm if Fleet & CCA are now combinable??? Iā€™m hearing that it was changed in July. Appreciate the info! Thanks Dave!

You can not combine them @rkinra

Anyone what ā€œregionā€ Colorado would be considered? And if the MF reverting back to .00166 applies to CO?

Responded to the wrong thread. As of July 5th, Fleet can be combined with College Graduate and CCA.

@anon6732148 That is not correct, see below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 9:43 AM
Subject: RE: Rebate submission

Dear X,

Thank you for your interest in the BMW CCA Membership Reward Program. We have received your application. Per the terms and conditions of the program we cannot process your request for the following reason:

This vehicle received a Corporate Fleet discount.
The Membership Reward Program cannot be used in conjunction with these programs per the terms and conditions of both.

BMW of North America has, over the past several years, offered a variety of rebate, incentive and owner loyalty programs to the members of the BMW Car Club of America. Although the guidelines set by BMW of North America for the programs are few, they are clear and consistently adhered to by both BMW of North America and by BMW Car Club of America.

We sincerely regret that your request for a rebate could not be accommodated this time. Hopefully this program will continue for years to come and that you will have the opportunity to take advantage of it in the future.

Should you have any questions regarding this rebate, they can be directed to rewards@bmwcca.org.

Corporate Fleet discounts are not combinable with the BMW CCA rebate. If you are unaware of any given discounts please ask your salesman for clarification.

Thank you,
Michelle Maldonado | Rebate and Raffle Administrator

Did you purchase the car after July 5th?

Can you link where it says it changed to, ā€œCars bought after July 5th can combineā€¦ā€?

It still says clearly on their website it cannot be.

Thank you.

I donā€™t have a web link, was shown the bulletin at my dealer in LA but they wouldnā€™t give me a copy. Hoping someone with access to the official info from BMW can confirm what Iā€™m saying about the changes, so Iā€™m not a fool. 6+ BMW later I thought I had everything figured out.

Iā€™ve looked through all bulletins this month (so I thought) and I canā€™t find anything on this. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking for proof. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dealer told me the same thing, which is why I was confirming.

I found the proof! Itā€™s a one liner in one of the 50 bulletins.

Starting July 5th: Type G incentive combinable with College Graduate Program and Car Club of America.

Youā€™re welcome :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @anon6732148 & @GAngellBMW!! This is really great.

Is there a time limit on using these together? For example, I would need to take delivery by July 31?

Iā€™m asking because Iā€™m going to order a car and it will take 60 days to arrive. I will lock-in to the rates by having my dealer pull my credit.

There is no current expiration date on this, the bulletin just states, ā€œFrom this point forwardā€, the point being July 5th.

:laughing: Iā€™ve worked for the brand 6+ years and I still learn new things every day! Gotta love BMW always changin stuff up. Haha

Thanks for digging Greg! I was with clients aaallll day. :sweat:

Iā€™ll be on vacation from tomorrow until Friday but my team will be watching my emails so please donā€™t hesitate to send an inquiry if youā€™re in So Cal and are trying to do something now.

#riverbound :speedboat:

3 Likes

Do you know if it will stack with conquest as well?

Do know if the north east region gets the 3000 lease credit on the 3 series and is the same money factor of .00166