BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Real customer sales are down YOY. BMW counts dealership loaner cars as sold cars in those figures (the dealership will essentially sell themselves a loaner car and BMW counts it as a sold car). Then that loaner car gets sold to the final consumer and they count it as a sale again. Not to mention sales demos that are included in those sales.

2 Likes

They have been doing this for many years. Or they will use executive demos and sell them as new.

@Nypharm yeah they have been, but looking at dealer inventories in LA Iā€™d say that number has at least doubledā€¦ who knows. Iā€™d be interested in knowing what sales are real, because I donā€™t see Mercedes / Lexus / Audi doing the same things.

Hey All! Iā€™m getting there. Was off yesterday and playing catch up. A lot of changes as youā€™ve already read. And for those of you that wanted to wait for better programsā€¦bad move. :frowning:

I should have the July grid and bullet points up by the end of the day. As always, please donā€™t PM me. Email me directly for any quotes.

Dave Townsend
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what region Western PA is considered, but we lost the 3k 3 series incentive among others.

Would you guys say that MF will be set for a while now?

Based on current env hard to see it dropping back next month or so
Thoughts?

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

10 Likes

Doubtful. We thought it was going to stay at .00156 and then thought it couldnā€™t possibly get higher than .00166. And here we are at .00187. Rates have been going up for months. Thereā€™s nothing in the forecast to reverse that trend going into Q4.

2 Likes

MF raised twice in the last 3 months. I canā€™t see it going down anytime soon, but could see it rising again for sure.

Or, I could just read the comment bmw_dave wrote before mine :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Are you sure the X5 lease credit is still $2000? BMWUSA is showing only $1000 for So Cal.

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Same question for 330e. Seems to be only 4,000, at least in NorCal.

Thank you @dealchr! I corrected the grid. I had a feeling I was going to miss something. :laughing:

@esonic the 330e is correct. NorCal just isnā€™t as cool as us down here (even though it is 113 degrees in Murrieta today!!! :sunny: :fire:)

@BMW_Dave What are residuals for 3 series for 24 mo? And cost to buy additional miles? Does mileage cost difference up front vs. during lease vs. turn in?

Add 6% for 24 mo residuals

1 Like

Whatā€™s all this fuss about conquest? Is that for SoCal as well?

Sorry to bug again, just read MF is returning to 0.00166 through the 31st?

Paging @AB26 as well.

Thanks in advance.

Where did you read this?

1 Like

You should have no issues using the conquest certificate.

Where did you find this?

I will check my programs again this morning.