BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Look at breakdown by models. 3,4,x5,x6 all down. 3 series is bread and butter of bmw. I’m telling you sales are down. I’ve had many bmws and I never heard my dealer once say that people don’t want to lease these cars as much anymore. Quality of bmws are way down, lease prices are up, and many other issues. I have a 340 right now; the car is falling apart. Brake issues etc and Bmw doesn’t stand by its products anymore.

A change in management in last 2 years is cause of these issues. No longer the ultimate driving machine.

1 Like

I’m not sure how you can say sales are down when corporate sales reports state just the opposite. I must’ve missed a math class or 2 in high school

Blockquote

Rather than being condescending look into the numbers before you open your mouth. Bmw passenger cars are down for the month. Mini is down. Overall for year so far 3,4,7, even x5.

Not trying to start something, but YOY brand numbers look great.

So we can do Fleet+CCA now? How about the Costco incentive? Is that mutually exclusive from Fleet?

Yes now you can combine with cca.

Not 100% sure on Costco program however.

I’ll have to comb over the exclusions again.

What about CCA+Fleet+College Grad? Can you combine all of these?

Can we combine fleet+cca+ol code+ costco? thanks

Doubtful, looks like they raised the MF to offset the Cost for deal.

I think you have to consider that a completely new 3 series is around the corner and there’s a lot of people holding back in buying / lease to wait for that one to come out first.

YOY are up from last year. I still don’t know what I’m missing. June of this year is slightly ahead of last too. Just because sales of 4 models are down, replaced by sales of other models, all of BMW isn’t suffering.

You can’t combine fleet and Costco. I posted this in reply to someone else in your thread too. Costco is the equivalent of fleet.

You can use an OL code on a new, non loaner car only.

Exactly, more and more people in America want an “SUV” hence the rise in X model sales.

Especially with a lot of these SUV/Crossovers getting well over 30MPG.

3 Likes

Costco is better than fleet because it can be used on loaner up to 5k miles.

as of this month, fleet can be used on loaners as well…Costco and fleet are the same thing, just a different name

2 Likes

It seems you can combine Costco program with Corporate fleet as it’s not listed in the exceptions. Maybe I read this wrong?

(2) Cannot be used in conjunction with the following programs: Group Partner & Family, European Delivery, Diplomatic and Embassy, Military Sales (USAA), Limousine & Hotel Shuttle and/or VIP Purchase;

USAA is corporate fleet too. You cannot combine them, I promise you.

Costco, USAA, Corporate fleet cannot be combined.

1 Like

Fleet, ol code, loyalty can be combined?

Correct, provided it is a new unit. Fleet and loyalty would be available on a loaner.

1 Like