BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

They even gave up the back end. Yah you would not be doing yourself any injustice going with it.

Just a Random question? Do you think if I waited until the end of the year I could’ve got an even better deal. I was thinking about buying a cheap beater hoopty for a few months and then scrapping it. Then leasing at the end of the year

We were actually having a discussion about this on the forms a couple days ago. It’s really hard to tell, It’s still the 1-2 production year on the 5 and it’s certainly not lacking in sales so I can’t see them doing any crazy incentives or bumping the RV. I can’t see it being worth the time and effort to buy a used car, then sell it, only to be offered an additional $1,000 lease credit at the end of the year.

By the way. I don’t know if you have looked into this but may help you pull the trigger.

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

Yea it for sure would be a hassle. Plus I really need the car, my current lease goes back In 20 days. I’m still happy with the deal. Plus I got a great quote on my insurance from Progressive for 179/month. I’m going to pick up the car tomorrow.

Msds will bring it down !!!

1 Like

Hahahahahhahah you’re crazy man

I’m serious!! They will bring it down to 519 ish

1 Like

Dude… I’m in Long Island and so is the dealer

Then find a new dealer!

1 Like

Mmmmmmmm… nahhhhhhhhhhh

Then stop posting everywhere looking for advice, clearly you don’t want it!

11 Likes

Lease an 18’ 530e with 3100 miles on it for 545/mo 36 mo / 15k miles a year.

Only 1st mo due at signing + 3850 MSDs.

MSRP 63,475
Live in NY but leased in NJ for MSDs

Without getting into the details is this automatically a very good deal on a BMW since way under the 1% “rule”.

Any updates for this month? :blush:

Paging @GAngellBMW and @Samson as well.

I think x2 deal is better this month. Might be wrong.

The numbers are just starting to trickle down for this month today, and these guys are west coast dealers. Be a little patient. Leasehackr isn’t their first priority.

With Costco incentives makes me eager to lease one right now. And I mean NOW.

it’s only an additional 500 bucks or roughly 14 bucks before tax + interest over a 36 month term, and is similar to Fleet. It’s not earth shattering.

Programs released today in the SOUTHERN Region.

New Type-G guidelines released. (Corporate fleet discount)

Alumni, and students are no longer available for Fleet discounts using their schools. Employees only.

See more details below.

Any changes to the demo/loaner leases? E.g. applicability of fleet, change in residual calculation, etc?

Oh!! Yes!!

You can now combine corporate fleet incentive with any loaner under 4,999 miles.

Can also combine with BMW CCA, and College grad.

Corporate fleet incentive is now $500 across the board (Lease/Finance/Cash)

i3 is only exception on Finance/cash - $10,000

Cannot be combined with M2, M2 Competition, M3CS, M4CS, M5 Competition

3 Likes