BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Thank you, I did not look at the chart carefully.

The reason why that information was missing was because the dealer did not provided.
Iā€™m in KC, MO area.

Again, thereā€™s still not enough info to give you an answer. If the dealership will not provide the info, they are not being transparent and, you can assume they are attempting to hide something. Move on to another one.

Agree, thank you. Still waiting for a reply from delear.

There is a link you could have accessed.

The 1,000 discount will be applied by an OL code sent to your email.

What other discounts other than Lease credit and Loyalty be applied towards loaners<5k
One dealer in Ohio told me Corporate discount cannot be applied to loaners

Thanks in advance

Grad is the only other one that can be used on a loaner/demo.

Thank youā€¦Much appretiated

The OL Codes are not applicable to a loaner, if thatā€™s what was alluded to.

1 Like

I was just quoted by a South Florida dealer for an X5 loaner with 4700 miles roughly $750 a month with 1200 down. Selling price of the vehicle was 50995 with an MSRP of $58945. I asked what the Net Cap Cost was and stated it was $54K. Gave me the figures over the phone so I was completely blown away by his numbers. He was pushing for a new one as opposed to the loaner.

Iā€™d like to know what other fees other than doc and acquisition were rolled into the $50k to get to the $54k number. Also, this was with the $3k rebate applied as well.

eh whatā€™s the pointā€¦ move on or counter and explain how the norm off MSRP prior to incentives is 18-20%ā€¦ if they cannot do that then good luck moving the vehicle, but to call you if they are willing to make a deal.

18 to 20% for a 3er is doable, x5 demos usually are not that high.

What should be a reasonable target for the X5 demo? Iā€™m in the NYC area.

1 Like

12 to maybe 15% before incentives I think is about as good as you can get.

Great info on this site. Questionā€¦Is bmw not doing leases on 2017 demos at this point? My dealer is saying noā€¦donā€™t have a reason to not believe him, but I leased a 2015 in Sept of 2016 and got a great deal. Looking to score again.

1 Like

They havenā€™t been leasing 17s for a few months.

Picking up my 5series tomorrow.
2018 530i xdrive
$60,345 msrp
$54,000 selling price
10/36
Mf .00166
Residual 61%
Incentives
Conquest $1000
Monthly $539 month
What do you guys think ?

Basically a $0 profit deal it may be possible to get an additional $500-$1,000 off, but not very likely. overall good deal.

April of '18 was the last month for '17 lease support.

Yea he showed me all the paper work they took a -$3205 on the car.