BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Different OL offer, I guess.

Yeah mine is some kind of Far East and yours said something about Winter. Not sure how Iā€™m supposed to know what dealers are able to accept it.

I just remembered the OL code doesnā€™t apply to loanersā€¦not much help to me anyway.

I got the same one as @flyingnimbus. On the face of it, it appears that the SWEEPSTAKES are restricted to residents of 14 states listed in the rules, whereas the thousand thanks from BMW are not. Of course trying to get a dealer to honor it is a whole different ballgame.

I just went back to the site where you sign up for this and realized somethingā€¦it asks you to select from a list of dealers. They all seem to be East coast. You also have the option of ā€œmy dealer isnā€™t here ā€œ or ā€œundecidedā€ or something like that. Iā€™m wondering if the deal is only for the dealers in that list then.

In your hamster discussion donā€™t forget BMWCCA rebates. Thatā€™s free $ minus the annual membership cost

2 Likes

It typically does not stack with fleet and definitely does not work on loaners.

1 Like

Actually, BMWCCA rebates are after-purchase cash back (so stacking is irrelevant). But I am not sure loaners are eligible, so best to fact-check that one.

They are not, just got a lease on a loaner about 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Even though itā€™s post-purchase, stacking is relevant. If you bought a new model with Fleet discount, your application for the BMWCCA rebate will be denied.

1 Like

The exclusions have been discussed on various threads numerous times. Here are the exclusionsā€¦

INELIGIBLE VEHICLES/PROGRAMS
ā€¢ New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos
or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.
ā€¢ Already active Pre-owned vehicles not re-enrolled in the CPO Program.
ā€¢ USAA, Military, Diplomatic and Corporate Fleet vehicles do not qualify.
ā€¢ MINI Models and Active E models are not included.

In theory, I suppose if you could find a loaner with less than 1,000 miles, you might be able to submit. That would be extremely rare, however.

1 Like

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

5 Likes

i3 REx is still 63% for 24/12k?

Interesting edge case, a loaner with under 1000 miles. I emailed them for clarification - I imagine itā€™s still no, but would be good to know for sure.

Yup (20202020202020)

So the $1,000 allowance for test driving, do I just go in, test drive a car and they give me a $1,000 coupon?

Can someone help me figure out this deal BMW X5 demo/loaner under 5k miles MSRP $61585 sales price 52587 36/10 monthly $888.39. this does not make sense to me at all and the calculator puts it at $565 with tax.
Any help will be appreciated.

canā€™t help without more info:

1. What MF is being used?
  2. Are they requesting any upfront money at inception to cover CCR/Fees?
  3. What are they charging for DMV/Doc/etc?
  4. Tax rate/State
  5. Are incentives included in the sales price, or separate?

Can someone share MF/Residual on the i3 REX

30/10k

itā€™s in the chart aboveā€¦BMW MF is .00166 across the board. 36/10 is 58%.

First post had the residual adjustmentsā€¦

RESIDUAL ADJUSTMENTS

For 12k miles subtract 1%
For 15k miles subtract 3%
For 30 months add 3%
For 24 months add 6%

So, a 30/10 would be 61% with a MF of .00166

1 Like