BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Nvm, figured it out. Ty

Iā€™ve been seeing some posts that mention conquest cash, but havenā€™t been able to find any definitive info on it. Anyone able to confirm?

Posting my deal details here as well. Thought it might benefit folks looking for deals in Northern Virginia.

2017 BMW 330i xDrive: $266/m. Term: 36/10

Was able to get a big discount on the MSRP. And, had to negotiate to get use buy rate of 0.00152 to get this deal. Dealer did try to make MF 0.00172. (I asked them to hold the car on Feb 28th, so they gave me that rate. For March they are doing 0.00156). 24 months was coming up higher, so had to take 36 months.

I did not know how to use basis points or structure one time payment deal, so did not try. But have a feeling it could have shaved few more dollars.

MSRP: [$50495]
Selling Price: [$36,490] (28% off MSRP)
Rebates: [$3000]
MF: [.00152]
Residual: [61]

Leasehackr Score: [15.3] (made minor adjustments as they exactly did not tally)

PM me if you are looking for deals in Northern Virginia. Happy to share details and give back to this community.

Special Note:
Big thanks to @BMW_Dave for posting the incentives sheet for Feb/March.

Background
Started hunting in late December and went after a C300 deal @HN308 posted. That did not work out, as the dealer did not play ball. After a bit of sabbatical I started looking again in mid Feb. Special thanks to @Ursus and @mripguru for their advise - focussed on bmw loaners eligible for incentives.

Should say that it took me about 8-10 hours of total time to browse, scan, make notes and PMā€™ing few folks. Spent another 4-5 hours looking for loaner cars at different dealerships, emailing them et all. Spoke to only 2 in the end. If the dealer was not willing to go down on the MSRP, then, i just moved on.

So, a good 16 hours or 2 business days is what it took to get this deal, which i am personally very happy with. Especially for a first time hacker. I have a feeling, i might to this again; and in fact have already started helping friends and identified cars for them in the process! (PS: If anyone is looking for an Outback Ltd, let me know, i can refer with a lease work sheet).

But, one thing I recognize now. There is a lot of room for negotiation, once you are sitting in front of the right finance guy. You can start playing around with numbers and try different combinations. This might take an hour or more at the dealership, but, is useful.

So, walking into the dealership after you have identified who to work with, even to negotiate, (and not necessarily to buy) might be a good idea. You might just end up getting the deal you were looking for. My 2 cents.

9 Likes

Dealer did not seem to know of any conquest deals, beyond incentives listed on this thread. He was using same or similar sheet. The only difference was the MF rate hike change to 0.00156

Thanks for the reply! Could you pm dealer and CA info? If I could replicate or come close to this deal I would make the trip to VA or ship to CT

Thanks for sharing this fantastic deal. Could you please PM your dealer and sales info? I am in northern part of VA, and do you think I can replicate this deal? Thank you in advance.

@BMW_Dave

Thanks for the numbers.

1 Like

No conquest on 3 series. Itā€™s primarily the X series. Thereā€™s a list floating around somewhere, and I canā€™t recall from memory.

I was considering an X series as well. Thanks for the reply, Iā€™ll share whatever info I can get from the dealer

24 mos with 67 residual wouldā€™ve saved about 30-40 bucks with that discount. Who told you it would be higher? Still a great deal.

Itā€™s 2-6 payments of your conquest they will cover, depending on model. X3 was 2 payments. I canā€™t recall the others though. You also canā€™t stack conquest with loyalty.

I see. Is it any non-BMW lease or did they specify competitors?

Here is another one

Iā€™m not actually looking for this X1

But to preface Iā€™m in the NYC area. Iā€™m looking to help my dad lease a car. I was interested in the 3 series loaner deals that were going on, but it seems to be over

I wanted to know if you had anything special going on. Heā€™s trying to be around a ~200 payment

2 Likes

While youā€™re at it, Iā€™d like an Escaladeā€¦max 199/mo.

5 Likes

It should be any competitorā€¦Chevy qualified.

[quote=ā€œnyclife, post:173, topic:33373ā€]
I wanted to know if you had anything special going on. Heā€™s trying to be around a ~200 payment
[/quote/]

here is another one

Ideally it would be 400 per month for one these instead of the s90. 10k miles per year. Thank you

X5
X6
Q5
Macan
XC60
XC90
Glc SUV
Gle SUV
Gle coupe
Fpace

3 Likes

Oops here is another one 350 budget, 6 remaining payments in negative equity. I can go all day with these. It isnā€™t to call out certain people, but sometimes leasehackr sets VERY unrealistic expectations for customers. For example, If someone gets a 330e for 110 a month, doesnā€™t mean if you are a good negotiator or higher a broker you will get 95 or within 100 of that payment.

If so, are Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Cadillac (Escalade only), Porsche (small suv), or any of the other luxury car makers offer lease pull ahead programs or conquest cash that would bring a comparable car into my price range?

3 Likes

I agree. Especially for people who donā€™t frequent the boards. They see a post for a 1 out of 1000 kind of deal and think itā€™s the norm. At what point do you become so used to those emails you donā€™t even have to read them to know where itā€™s going?:sweat_smile:

I was just lamenting this. So true.

Was thinking the exact same thing. People see the unicorns and think/expect it to be the norm.

The other thing that kills me is the art of readingā€¦nobody reads anymore. Idk how many Times the same question gets asked in the same thread.

2 Likes