BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

@BMW_Dave does American Dental Hygienists Association qualify for fleet, if so what is the NEPP code?
Thanks in advance.

BMW_Dave,

A dealer not too far from me (here in FL) has a 2017 i3 Rex left over. When I asked about it, he offered me $9500 off, which he said was $8000 in rebates and a $1500 discount. Stupid thing is, their website showed a larger discount off MSRP than that. Anyhow, a dealer in MA offered me the same $9500 off, but it was all rebate (plus they knocked about $6K off the MSRP).

Personally, I like the one closer to me better (all Black exterior), but based on my experience, that dealer appears to have been only offering me the base $9500 incentives, hoping Iā€™d get it at MSRP. What sort of percentage discount off MSRP do you think is reasonable for a left over 2017 i3 (MSRP about $55K). Or, perhaps I should ask, what sort of deals did you offer on your last ones, if you would be willing to share that info.

Separate question, should I even bother with that dealer at all?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul, best deals at 13.5% off. Many on here if you look around.

Do you have info on the 2017 5-Series? Are the incentives the same as the 2018?

Looking forward to your update for March, thanks! It looks like the offers may not be quite as good?

Will have to wait for @bmw_dave to post his March updates when heā€™s back in the office, however, surprisingly, there appears to still be some lease support on the 17s. Iā€™m kinda floored by this, myself. Iā€™m at least seeing some lease cash posted over at BMWUSA. No clue if interest rate and/or residuals stayed the same, however.

No use in speculation until you hear it from him. No need to ask 15,000 questions about incentives/rebates/etc before he posts. He will post an update when heā€™s back in the office.

1 Like

Based on bmwusa, there is still a 3000 dollar lease credit on the 2017ā€™s 3 series, and the 3 series has a 61 percent residual for 36/10, so it looks like there is at least another month of good support.

does this apply to M3ā€™s as well?

Haha, no, thatā€™s not a 3 series, itā€™s an M series, and with dealerships very limited allotments towards making m cars, they arenā€™t going to add a 3,000 dollar credit to them.

There was a $3,000 lease credit on 2018 M3ā€™s in December and $1,000 lease credit earlier this year. BMW changes their programs all the time, but M series cars do get lease credits.

Source

1 Like

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order. So please feel free to call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW or any pre-owned make/model.

Thank you to all for your continued support!!

1 Like

Oh! $1500 loyalty is back.

2017 330e deals going to be smoking. Now debating finding one and transferring the Cā€¦

is the 2017 x3 still 1,000, with 1500 loyalty? 70% residual for 10k/24m?

BMW USA is still showing $750 for 3 series loyalty (they have updated the dates).

https://www.bmwusa.com/3-series-loyalty.html

Yes.

That is definitely strange because hereā€™s a clip right off my program sheet. Looks like $1,500 to me. :slight_smile:

Crazy to see such low residuals on the M2, that car since it came out has suffered from almost no depreciation. I guess they donā€™t expect anyone to lease it since dealer alotments are limited?

Someone on the web team made a boo boo!

Incidentally, another questionā€¦whatā€™s the mileage penaltyā€¦over 300 or 500 miles? Iā€™ve been under the impression it was over 500 miles. Recently, thereā€™s been some discussion it was over 300.

1 Like

Over 500 miles = .25 cents per mile. Over 5000 miles subtract 4% from residual and calculate mileage penalty as well.

Iā€™m in the middle of working a deal on a 2017 330e demo and just inquired again about loyalty and they are saying $750 still for 2017 330e. Do I believe them?

@BMW_Dave would you be able to post the screen shot of the 2017 330e at $1500?

Anything on ā€˜17 X1? Couldnā€™t find lease support