BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

PA. IDK what region BMW considers me, but 4 hours south in DC, numbers are different.

DC only had 2k on the 3 last month too…I was getting emails from Passport and Northwest indicating 2k.

Is the conquest allowance the same as loyalty?

For the x1, in my region, yes. Loyalty is 500 more on x3 than conquest.

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order. So please feel free to call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW or any pre-owned make/model.

Thank you to all for your continued support!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

6 Likes

How is the lease cash less on the 530e then on the 530i? lol, makes no sense.

1 Like

hooo weee that M2 residual :tired_face:

1 Like

Does anyone know how I can change the topic title to “UPDATED 05/03/2018”? I don’t have the option to edit it anymore.

Done [202020…]

Thanks buddy! 20202020

Hi Dave,
Does Infiniti qualify for bmw lease conquest cash like it does for Audi ? is it the same amount as the loyalty offer for the X1 ?

Do the qualified loaners have to be exactly below 5k miles ? I found one from the stock you posted and with the sequence you posted as approved, but has few miles over 5k! ?

but I heard BMW stopped accepting MSD’s correct?

1 Like

If you walk in off the street, that’s correct. If you had them on a current lease, you are grandfathered in and can roll them over.

Questions on Incentives: Can it apply all these 3 at the same purchase?

New Car Programs + Corp Fleet + Loyalty

As long as it isn’t a loaner and brand new.

Do we have list of incentives for cash purchase and finance?

Does that mean I can only roll the amount I had previously put down for MSDs over? Or can I roll over that amount and increase it to match a higher required value?

Example: Current lease is $150/month with 7 MSDs for a total of $1050 in deposits. If my new lease is $350/month, can I only roll in the $1,050 currently deposited, or can I add whatever extra amount will get me to 7 MSDs?

AFAIK you’re just grandfathered into eligibility for the MSD, the money doesn’t actually roll over. So you should be able to put down the amount you want.

Dang. I wish I would’ve known that earlier. That could’ve made my life way easier when I was looking previously.

@BMW_Dave Looking at your May spreadsheet, is the lease credit of $3K correct for a 430i GC in California? BMW web site seems to have it at $2K?