BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

I love BMWs. Miss the old days.

Yep same here. Had BMWā€™s since the 90ā€™s. Now theyā€™re leases are getting worse by the month. Hopefully buyers will not pay their prices and they go back to moving metal.

@bmwdave, how are sales of the redesigned 5 series in SoCal? Anecdotally, Iā€™m seeing fewer of them than I expected in AZ. Do you anticipate greater incentives as the year moves on with the release of the redesigned A6 and heavy discounting of the E300?

Iā€™ve learned not to anticipate anything with BMW FS. :laughing:

5 Series leases (and sales) have been doing well here though.

1 Like

Iā€™ll cross my fingers. I would like to go from the E300 to a 540i by year end.

Iā€™m glad I had my msdā€™s and 5k in incentives for my 540 lease

Any updates on the program for May ?

lol, you guys are relentless with wanting these numbers. Thereā€™s 30 more days this month. Give him a couple days. @BMW_Dave will come through.

1 Like

At least for the 530e you only get a measly $500 e credit. It looks like zero for the X5e! $2000 for the X2.

Gotta read the fine print on the x2ā€¦
X2 is 1,000 lease cash + 1,000 loyalty/conquest certificate.

So, in theory, you should get 2kā€¦but some may be left out in the cold.

My bad, that darn small printā€¦. I guess plugins are selling well at least in SoCal area, or perhaps not worried about corporate average fuel economy (CAFE)?

Plugins are ONLY selling in CA. Not so much anywhere else. CA has like 50% of the EV Market share.

FYIā€¦ x5e has a 2750 CCR in the NER.

You can easily get the residual from bmws website. Go to offers click the car you want then details. They list msrp and residual, divide and you get the residual. They donā€™t list mf but it generally doesnā€™t move much, you can just use last months .00156 till you see a current number.

1 Like

May Programs update? Did the MF go up?

Doing a quick scan on a couple cars over at Edmunds, MF went up to .00166 this month.

looks like lease cash is down across the board and MF went up per @mp11477

Depends on what youā€™re looking at, unless numbers are regional. 3 series is still 3k from last month. X1 now has a 1,000 conquest allowance in addition to 1500 lease credit. X3 still has 1,000 conquest credit w/No lease cash. X2 has 1,000 conquest + 1,000 lease cash. All of these were the same as last month for my region, with the exception of the 1,000 extra in conquest on the X1.

What region are you in? Understand lease cash in SoCal for 530e went down to $500 .

the regional thing sucks - in my area - metro DC - we only get $2k on the 3

I think in general itā€™d be good to state what area youā€™re in - maybe we can go deeper and define the regions for BMW corp so we can see the deets